Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    I managed to get a few in, while visiting some b&ms in the Denver area. In no particular order, RP Decade...San Cristobal Pigtail...Gurkha Empire III...MOW Figurado.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I haven't posted in here in a long time. Today I smoked a Nub Cameroon. I really like Nub. The Habano is my favorite so far. Might have to buy a few boxes of these.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Had a Cohiba and an RP I-Press today
  • jacketsrulejacketsrule Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 401
    Savinelli Liga Especial, followed by another JDN Dark Corojo Antano
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    fla-gypsy:
    illinoisgolf99:
    fla-gypsy:
    Bahia Maduro
    LHCOF
    hows the bahia maduro? ive really been wanting to try one
    They get better every day they sit in the box. Really a great value. I got one from a friend and was impressed, he had been resting it for a while. I just got mine last week and they get better every time I try one.
    any chance you could throw up a quick review? im still a bit hesitent about pullin the trigger, had a bahia blu once and it was awful
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Got in three today. First up was a Toraño Signature toro which I enjoyed, as I do most things Toraño, thanks for that one Leonard. A bit later I lit up a CAO America Potomac, given my track record with CAO my expectations weren't high, but I really enjoyed this cigar, thanks to Tim for that one. Finally I ended things with a proven winner, a La Aurora 1495 corona, always one I enjoy and the box time they've had has only improved them.
  • coachjamiecoachjamie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    I had 2 yesterday. I had bad luck with both. I had a Purple label that was plugged up and I had to throw it out, then I had a Brazilian label and it had major burn issues that I had to keep correcting.
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    Had a Sol CCC and in case you were wondering, they are still great.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    illinoisgolf99:
    fla-gypsy:
    illinoisgolf99:
    fla-gypsy:
    Bahia Maduro
    LHCOF
    hows the bahia maduro? ive really been wanting to try one
    They get better every day they sit in the box. Really a great value. I got one from a friend and was impressed, he had been resting it for a while. I just got mine last week and they get better every time I try one.
    any chance you could throw up a quick review? im still a bit hesitent about pullin the trigger, had a bahia blu once and it was awful
    Let me get some rested properly and I will do a review.
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Had a RP Fusion last night. It was actually a segundo, but smoked absolutely perfectly as has almost every other RP stick I've ever had. I've always really liked the Fusion for some reason (the MM too) and the segundo was no different from a factory first as far as I could tell.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    I had a DE Natural Root... A very different smoke.
    It paired well with my Earl Grey tea.

• HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Started my afternoon with a Diesel thinking about a 2nd stick before the night ends...
    Had a LHC... maybe I'm missing something cause it was kind of one dimensional.

stephen_hannibal:

I love them!
    Oliva Series O, Bahia Maduro x2, Don Kiki Brown Label, LHC, G2 to finish off my yard work.
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    stephen_hannibal:

Going out to have one right now. They are one dimensional but at least that one dimension is pretty good.
  • bama3715bama3715 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 89
    I'm having my first Xikar cigar, the habano colorado. I'm about an inch in and its pretty good (thats what she said). Have any of you guys had these yet?
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    had another 5 vegas classic this afternoon. DEFINATELY need a box of these... damn speeding ticket!!!
    Had a Gurkha Park Ave earlier today and rounded the evening out with a MOW Ruination...
    Alex Williams:
    had another 5 vegas classic this afternoon. DEFINATELY need a box of these... damn speeding ticket!!!
    Real nice smoke, love these!
  • jacketsrulejacketsrule Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 401
    Today was a two B&M, three cigar day. I had lunch at Wise Ash with a Perdomo 2 Maduro. I enjoyed a Torano Exodus 1959 50th on the ride home. I met a couple of friends at Old Havana for a Beer and a Casa Magna Colorado. What a day!
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 718
    Had a Tamboril Habano this morning, a Gurkha Regent earlier this afternoon, and now I'm puffing away on a Gurkha Titan II.

• illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    experienced my first diesel today... WOW, what a great stick. I'll def be getting a box a these
  • LCarLCar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 57
    Well, it is raining here now, and it seems like every time it rains, I end up with a Verdadero Organic. The first three times it was just a fluke, but tonight, if the rain continues, I may do it on purpose.
    Had a Verdadero Organic this morning for breakfast.... weird.

• HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Just finished a Mi Barrio that was part of a PIF from Alienmisprint and I must say OMFG Tony that was a awesome smoke thank you for your generosity
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    I haven't really updated this since my house got broken into so let's see if I cam remember that I have had. Two Saturdays ago (the night after the break in) I had two GoFs. One Don Carlos and one Carlito. Both were just ok. These were the ones I got in the deal with the other two Fuentes, the lighter and ash tray. SOmewhere in there I had a Monti Tubo. On Tuesday I think I had a Gurkha Micro Batch C2 from the cotm club. Friday I had an Opus X Love Affair courtesy of Tony. This one had a typical Opus X taste but somewhere in there I tasted something similar to the VSG Enchantment which is the same exact size. Saturday I had a Blue Label from the cotm club. And Sunday night I had a RP Vintage 1999 from the cotm club. My first 1999 and the Blue Label was also my first. I liked the blue label. I thought it was a sumatra wrapper but I was wrong. It burned well and tasted good. The RP had one of the best burns and draw that I have had in a long ass time.
    Conuco, Oliva O, Don Kiki Brown label, IT SF Maduro
    Had a Nica Libre on the way to the office this morning...
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Trying to decide when I get home what to have. I am finishing up my 9th day in a row at work and get 1 day off and want to start the celebration off right. Hmmm decisions decisions.....