Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    Had a CAO Brazilia tonight... damn tasty stick, tons of flavor, first one and it wont be the last!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    I'm half way through a CAO America. For some reason this guy is burning all sorts of weird.. but it's tasty.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Just finished a DPG Blue label Generosa that was aging in my humi a while. That was very tasty and typical excellent DPG construction. Thinking about my nightcap. Not sure yet.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    Had a CAO Criollo earlier, good flavors but had some serious burn issues and some tunneling, not cool CAO Criollo, not cool...
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Acid Kuba Kuba and not sure about my later one yet
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Had a Monte No. 2
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 633
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Nightcap: Don Kiki Brown label Churchill. This was a well aged cigar, a Nicaraguan puro of criollo and corojo that was great on flavor and long on finish. This is the best of the sizes in this blend. Excellent smoke!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    After pulling a 14hr with out a break
    I'm puffing on a Gran habano #1 while sipping blue moon summer ale.
    Thank god.

• gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    First smoke in about 3 or 4 weeks for a variety of reasons ...a Illusione hl lancero ...my first one and I loved it . Got it from a botl here I think from one of the games or maybe just a bomb I can't remember but whoever sent it thanks a ton !!! Excellent flavor of spice/pepper and leather undertones , lasted about an hour and a half. Ahhhhhh that felt good .
    Moving through a gurkha platinum reserve right now, very, very VERY tasty. After this it's off to see iron man 2!!!
    stephen_hannibal:
    Thank god.

I hear ya bro ...been pulling 12 hour shifts and then a hour drive time on each end of that. My workplace , because the owner is so anti-smoking , now has a no-smoking policy on company property for employees . We were told if the owner shows up and catches you smoking on premises it is grounds for immediate dismissal !!! I think when I get ready to quit I'll go in my office , throw my feet up on my desk and fire up a big 'ol churchill ...can't wait to see the looks on their faces for that one .
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    phobicsquirrel:
    Moving through a gurkha platinum reserve right now, very, very VERY tasty. After this it's off to see iron man 2!!!

Hey fuzzy nuts, PM me if you have one or two of those your willing to trade off :)

Today was a good day, Sol Cubano CC Curchill, 5 Vegas A, RP Sungrown and i'm thinking either OpusX or Cask strength....just had a huge steak...
  • TumblerTumbler Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 338
    gmill880:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Thank god.

I hear ya bro ...been pulling 12 hour shifts and then a hour drive time on each end of that. My workplace , because the owner is so anti-smoking , now has a no-smoking policy on company property for employees . We were told if the owner shows up and catches you smoking on premises it is grounds for immediate dismissal !!! I think when I get ready to quit I'll go in my office , throw my feet up on my desk and fire up a big 'ol churchill ...can't wait to see the looks on their faces for that one .

Sounds like a beautiful day Gene. Take some pictures!
    Tumbler:
    gmill880:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Thank god.

Sounds like a beautiful day Gene. Take some pictures!

Haha I'll have one of the guys take my picture and post it when and if ...
    Jetmech_63:
    phobicsquirrel:

Hey fuzzy nuts, PM me if you have one or two of those your willing to trade off :)

Today was a good day, Sol Cubano CC Curchill, 5 Vegas A, RP Sungrown and i'm thinking either OpusX or Cask strength....just had a huge steak...
    I'll look, I think they're discontinued....
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    gmill880:
    First smoke in about 3 or 4 weeks for a variety of reasons ...a Illusione hl lancero ...my first one and I loved it . Got it from a botl here I think from one of the games or maybe just a bomb I can't remember but whoever sent it thanks a ton !!! Excellent flavor of spice/pepper and leather undertones , lasted about an hour and a half. Ahhhhhh that felt good .
    Hey G-man! Glad to see you're doing well. Was thinking the other day I hadn't seen you around much lately! Sorry to hear about the new work deal. That blows! Glad you enjoyed your smoke and hope you get to have some more soon!
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    gmill880:
    Hey G-man! Glad to see you're doing well. Was thinking the other day I hadn't seen you around much lately! Sorry to hear about the new work deal. That blows! Glad you enjoyed your smoke and hope you get to have some more soon!
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    NUB Habano. I enjoyed it more than the first one I had, but this still ranks as number #3 for me in the NUB line.
  • fuentejpsfuentejps Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 345
    tat cabaguaba(SP). this gem is from the very 1st batch made. i got it as a gift from a friend who is a collector. i like tat cabs but this blew me away. i believe it has been aging 3-4 years, not sure. on the label it read cuba miami. much mellower than recent tat cabs. loved it. i have founsd letting any tat rest a few months really mellows their flavor
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555

NADA

Been sick all weekend with what maybe seasonal allergies, or a lung infection!

Called in sick today! UGH - Id rather be at work than at home sick, any day!

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    been out of town visiting my mom for mothers day. so... i have a BIT of catching up to do around these parts.

i smoked a Davidoff 2000 the other day. needless to say i am kicking myself for not getting into the Davidoff line earlier. incredible cigar. worth the price tag? at least for one it is. if you like that style of blending this is the best you can get. if you dont like that style of blending then itll be a waste of time.

i also smoked the new blend el triunfidor. not a bad little smoke.

• ThinBluLine06ThinBluLine06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 283
    Just had a La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte at the local B&M....may try to go out on the back patio soon to get in one more stick before these Tornados pound Oklahoma tonight!
  • jacketsrulejacketsrule Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 401
    Tabacos Baez for lunch today.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    jacketsrule:
    Tabacos Baez for lunch today.
    for a minute I thougth it was Taco Bell ..haha. Since you said lunch
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Gurkha Grand Envoy solid solid smoke !
    Hayblet:
    Gurkha Grand Envoy solid solid smoke !
    I love those cigars!!!!

Smoking a Alec Bradley Maxx the Fix, damn this is a good cigar.

• martymcg43martymcg43 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 396
    about midway through a J. Fuego Delirium... one helluva cigar. thank heavens. i impulsively bought a box of the belicosos...
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    Fourtotheflush:

NADA

Been sick all weekend with what maybe seasonal allergies, or a lung infection!

Called in sick today! UGH - Id rather be at work than at home sick, any day!

you're so full o' sh*t... you weren't sick. I bet you were at Churchills have a 4 smoke day drinking Guiness. haha.