Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    enjoying a verdadero organic right now, greaaat mild stick, love the raisin notes.. btw how do you post pics? anyone? bueller?
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    0600 Nicarao
    0900 Nicarao
    1230 RP Sungrown
    1600 RP Cuban Blend ( Hey Laker this one was sweat boxed and delicious LOL)
    1930 Gurkha Fuerte
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Just had a Perdomo Habano Connecticut Gordo... was oddly chemical the whole smoke.
    Kinda disappointing cause this is one of my favorite sticks.

• bacon.jaybacon.jay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 718
    I had a 5 Vegas Classic earlier today that split on me when I cut it, but I guess it smoked alright.

Smoking a Gurkha Doble Maduro Toro right now, I really like this cigar. First ones I ever bought from Ccom (DD) if I recall, more than a year ago.

• undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    I've had a ton of cigars as of late but haven't posted. Today I had a Man O War on the course and I think I'm going to go out and have a 5 Vegas Miami and listen to the rest of the b ball game on the radio.
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    onyx reserve...I forgot how much I love these tasty little things.
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    On vacation in beautiful Kent Ohio, I've had RP Fusion, La Aurora Serie F, MB III, RP Decade, AB Maxx, and an assortment of Comachos. Another couple days here, and it's off to Chicago for a couple days.
    Just finished up a SCCC robusto, taaaaasty
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Poker Slob:
    On vacation in beautiful Kent Ohio, I've had RP Fusion, La Aurora Serie F, MB III, RP Decade, AB Maxx, and an assortment of Comachos. Another couple days here, and it's off to Chicago for a couple days.
    im just down the road. if you have any questions about town, shoot me a PM. if i wasnt so busy id say lets meet for a smoke but im workin like a fool for the next few days then off to PA to see my friend get engaged...
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Had two tonight - the new blend of the El Triunfador. Definitely prefer the original, not even a comparison between the two. It was a decent smoke, but nothing special. Next up was a CAO LX2 robusto. It had nice moments, and I was enjoying it. It hit a bitter spot, though, and it was awful. I put her out halfway through, unfortunately.
  • MrMokeMrMoke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 321
    La Gloria Cubana Serie R, draw is a kittle tight, but tastes good.

• MrMokeMrMoke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 321
    MrMoke:
    La Gloria Cubana Serie R, draw is a kittle tight, but tastes good.

Then I poked it a little deeper with the punch on the bottom of my Colibri, it draws great now, pity I went through the 1st 3rd before trying that!!!!!
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Macanudo Hampton Court, nice mellow cigar, good burn, good draw. Just ok for me.
  • tkohlertkohler Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 70
    dominican primeros while on the golf course earlier, I love these things for how cheap they are. A nice, simple mild smooth sweeter cigar that I don't care if I step on. This actually has been my go to for the last week or so. If anyone is looking for a mild smooth cheap cigar, check these out pronto!!

And right now I'm about half way through my first diesel, now thinking about the daily deal, as I don't have a small travel case anymore.....
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Last night I had a Liga Privada no. 9, and while it was a great smoke, I don't think it lived up to the "hype"

Tonight I smoked a Verdadero Organic, and for the price, it's a great mild smoke.
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    Hoyo Excalibur Oscuro Prensado for me tonight. I have a few of these resting, they're very good flavor wise with a nice medium body (not overpowering). Highly recommend.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    Kristoff maduro right now. Very tasty yet one dimensional. Great with yoohoo!! Kinda reminds me of the nub maduro
  • fuentejpsfuentejps Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 345
    Last night graycliff g2 torpedo. very mild enjoyable smoke. creamy w/ a little spice tingle on my tongue. draw was a tad tight w/ a few soft spots. came in a big sampler i purchased. will buy a few more sticks
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    Alex Williams:
    Kristoff maduro right now. Very tasty yet one dimensional. Great with yoohoo!! Kinda reminds me of the nub maduro
    I completely agree! I hope you enjoyed it! As I had mentioned in my review - it definitely doesn't change or evolve, but was pretty damn pleasant throughout! Going to see ur PM now..
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Sitting out on my front porch after a long night at work enjoying a nice cao black churchill. Very very good so far!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    ljl:
    Hoyo Excalibur Oscuro Prensado for me tonight. I have a few of these resting, they're very good flavor wise with a nice medium body (not overpowering). Highly recommend.
    Ooh, that sounds good. The regular Excalibur is one of my favorites.

I managed to get in a 5 Vegas Miami and Padilla Miami in the canoe last weekend when it wasn't blowin' stink. Great smokes.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Almost 7am here, going to go out and have an RP Signature with some starbucks.

Edit: I really took my time with it. That little toro lasted almost two hours. Nubbed it. Nice morning smoke.
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 633
    Good morning to you all. Trying out a tabak special cafe con leche with a cup of coffee. Not too bad.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    had a MOW R this morning...perfect wake up call!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Had a Montecristo Platinum Rothchilde lastnight. I really liked the flavor, nice and sweet with a slight bit of pepper on the end. Only problem was it burnt very uneven, had to correct a little too often for me.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Just had this Unbanned cigar coachjamie sent me awhile back.
    I have to say I nubed it, it was really tasty.

• NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    Having a 5 Vegas Classic Torp the instant I get off work tonight. Will be my first classic!
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    NYHCx516x:
    Having a 5 Vegas Classic Torp the instant I get off work tonight. Will be my first classic!
    . And it was fantasitc!
    I enjoyed a Perdomo 10th Anny Champagne Epicure earlier.. it paired nicely with the PB&J I was having.. ah how I love to try new things. And now having eaten dinner I will light up my very first MOW, in the belicoso vitola.
    smoked my first MOW, really liked it. great flavors and rich smoke, only issue was the burn, which was wavy