Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    I will be trying my first RP 90' here shortly...
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Nick2021:
    Heavy:
    Carlos Torano 1916
    How did you like this smoke?
    I thinks it's a pretty nice smoke, although I wouldn't say I completely love it, it's worth keeping a couple in the humi. I don't have a lot of experience with cameroons so I don't have anything to really compare it to. It's overall mild, attempts to hit medium but not quite. It has that really nice sweet-pepper flavor throughout and the construction and burn are absolutely flawless, which I hear can be a problem for cameroons sometimes (I had the corona). Unless you're someone that has to smoke a full-bodied stick all the time, I would recommend giving one a try.
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    SCCC Fundadores. I may have to pick some more up. For a quicker smoke, I usually will get robustos, but this 7x40 takes about the same time.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    stephen_hannibal:
    Just finished a Tabacos Baez and a crown and vanilla... not even noon.

That sounds like a great way to start the day man! I'm a bit jealous since I just got to work...
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 396
    My Father le bijou petite robusto and watching the Texas Hawaii game...
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Started my day with a Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet #4 that has upwards of 18 months on it. I thought this was an awesome cigar fresh, but the time has really added levels to its character. To me, this cigar is the best one AJ Fernandez has made, simply fantastic.
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Had a Kristoff Sumatra this afternoon that I got from j0z3r and it was wonderful. Thanks Joe.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    PDR Oscuro Robusto. Yum yum yum
  • bigjohn125bigjohn125 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 476
    smoke em if you got em:
    Lucky! Thats one of my favorite smokes!
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Today I had a La Aurora 1495 '94 Cameroon courtesy of Jo3zer. Very nice smoke. This is the first Cameroon I've had that kept my interest. In addition to the standard flavor of the wrapper there was a nice peppery aspect that was very noticeable. There was more to it, but I didn't pick it apart too much. I enjoyed it. Full of flavor and very nice. Thanks again Joe.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Just had my last Padron 1964 Imperial with about a year on it, just an outstanding smoke, love this vitola...
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    Diesel. I was hoarding my last three because I really don't need sticks and haven't put an order in for a while. Well, I called Kelly today and needless to say, I'll be stocked up with Diesels by Wednesday.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Just finished my night off with a CAO gold maduro...really enjoyed it.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Avo Domaine.

this is probably my go to cigar right now.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Well in the morning after I get off work I'll go home and take a nap, then get up, eat some breakfast with the family, then take the dog on a nice long walk and I think I'll be taking a DPG Cuban Classic with me! These are always such fantastic smokes and I haven't had one in a while. Should be a great way to start my weekend!
    bigjohn125:
    smoke em if you got em:
    One of your favorites huh? I will have to keep that in mind : ) I really really enjoyed it..do you enjoy the 92'? I havent tried one of those just yet.
  • Ironworker63Ironworker63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 185
    smoke em if you got em:
    Just finished my night off with a CAO gold maduro...really enjoyed it.
    Can't go wrong with a CAO Gold Maduro...I had one of my all-time favorites..."Cusano 18 Natural"
  • SmokeeeSmokeee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    Oliveros XL Bold Torpedo FOR MEN <----- funny a$$ chit right there!
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Nothing... Lady friend is home tonight so my plan for Video Games and Smokes went out the window... B*tch.....
  • bigjohn125bigjohn125 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 476
    smoke em if you got em:
    bigjohn125:
    smoke em if you got em:
    One of your favorites huh? I will have to keep that in mind : ) I really really enjoyed it..do you enjoy the 92'? I havent tried one of those just yet.
    Love them both. I am new but these are the two that I judge all other against.
  • docedwardsdocedwards Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 319
    Nica Libre. Very nice smoke. Was also celebrating the fact that I placed in my age group in a 5K today. Didn't even get to stay for the awards ceremony. I had just worked a 12 hr shift and had to leave to get a nap before returning for another 12 hr.
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    had a tatuaje miami tonight. It had a beautiful burn, but I didn't go crazy over the flavor. Good cigar, just not my style. I also wasn't a fan of the havana VI from them. I need to try the tubos, maybe there's something there I'm missing.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    Had a Montecristo White, Oliva Serie G, and Perdomo Champagne...got off work a little early and it was a beautiful night! All great mild cigars, loved the Perdomo
  • RoughscotsmanRoughscotsman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 39
    Just had a Vegas Triple-A in the garden and I swear it was sunny out there. Maybe I'm drunk :P I enjoyed the cigar alot and seen as it was one of my first I have no idea remotely what it tasted of just that it was damn nice and done the job well :D
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Yesterday I had a Tabacos Baez in the AM, then I went to a herf and enjoyed a Gurkha Shaggy Maduro, and a Diesel. Not a bad day.

• DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Had an LFD DL chisel this morning...
  • fuentejpsfuentejps Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 345
    surfingzeeko:
    had a tatuaje miami tonight. It had a beautiful burn, but I didn't go crazy over the flavor. Good cigar, just not my style. I also wasn't a fan of the havana VI from them. I need to try the tubos, maybe there's something there I'm missing.
    have you tried the tat cabguan? great smoke
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    Rocky Patel Vintage 1999 Conneticut
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Had a Gurkha Micro Batch Liga C-2 to kick off the day.
  • zanzainzanzain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 17
    same as every sunday a rocky 1999 vintage with an ice cold corona and bbq with freinds i don't know what i love more pork steaks and beer or my patel