Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Fourtotheflush:
    ENFIDL:
    Thanks to Jetmech I had one of the new Nording's that RP put out. Freaking amazing stick! Ash lasted the stick and even did the stand with it. Pics to come tomorrow as their on my phone and we can't have them here at work....lol
    Is he putting the Nording out in a Nub like size?
    Yes sir! It was amazing!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Russ55:
    Just lit up an Air Bender for the first time.
    Nice! Was that the one I gave you from the Make A Wish?
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    wwhwang:
    Russ55:
    It sure was, and it was frickin' great. Thanks again. Was that the matatan size?
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Russ55:
    wwhwang:
    Russ55:
    It sure was, and it was frickin' great. Thanks again. Was that the matatan size?
    Yup! It was the matatan. Glad to see you liked it. Planning on getting a box or doing a box split after Alex's deal with the Armadas.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    wwhwang:
    Yup! It was the matatan. Glad to see you liked it. Planning on getting a box or doing a box split after Alex's deal with the Armadas.
    Yeah, I figure I'll try the chisel size, and then either go with a box of those, or the matatans.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Smoked a ccom sungrown on my way to a new church this morning.
    So far it's been a perfect day.

• jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
    stephen_hannibal:
    Smoked a ccom sungrown on my way to a new church this morning.
    So far it's been a perfect day.

How do you keep from smelling like cigars when you go out or dont you care I love cigars but I hate the stale cigar smell you know what I think I will make this a thread
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    I had a Guillermo Leon Toro. It was GREAT for the 1st inch to Inch and a Half. then I got Bitter, maybe ammonia and had to put it down! DAMN I thought that the 10 days rest from transit would be ok, but proves to me I need to rest them longer after transit! DAMN so much potential! I will have this one again in the future as it tasted like nice aged tobacco!
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Yeah, the Matatan is definitely the best size for the Air Bender (though I have not had the Chisel yet).

Just fired up an AVO Classic no.9. Smoking great so far. Great mild smoke.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Had a La Gloria Cubana Serie R tonight...was disappointed, was expecting a little more umph...
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Had a 5 Vegas Cask Strength II. Not bad at all. Light flavors, but still strong, smooth, and lots of billowing smoke. Won't lie, it got me pretty light headed.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Had a Torano 50 year exodus. Loving those things, about to have either an air bender or diesel unlimited.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Just finished a having a smoke with our very own Garen. He joined the wife and me for dinner and a smoke and I lit up a Limitada 09 while he smoked a Casa Magna. Good night with a good BOTL. We tormented my wife a little and laugh our asses off. Always a great way to start my weekend! haha
  • Garen BGaren B Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 977
    PuroFreak:
    Just finished a having a smoke with our very own Garen. He joined the wife and me for dinner and a smoke and I lit up a Limitada 09 while he smoked a Casa Magna. Good night with a good BOTL. We tormented my wife a little and laugh our asses off. Always a great way to start my weekend! haha
    Damn skippy man, and the Airbender earlier topped it off. I'm getting that in chisel size ASAP.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    Avo Heritage Toro
    Woke up with an LFD Airbender this morning, eye's are wide!
  • SchroozSchrooz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 165
    5 Vegas cask strength. What a stick!
    Had a Padron 1964 anniv to end the evening, always exceptional...I have 8 of the 1926 40ths enroute can't wait to try!
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    Just lit up a Diesel. After I toasted up the foot, I am trying to light it and wondering why the hell this stick was so tight. Well, it would help the draw if I CUT THE DAMN CIGAR!! That's like going into the shower with your underwear on. . . which I do at least once a year.
  • Husker44Husker44 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 172
    5 Vegas Gold Maduro. These are getting better with age
  • rgalyon0911rgalyon0911 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 53
    Diesel unlimited!
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Smoked another fonseca isom and now ready for a cuaba isom
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    undulac:
    Just lit up a Diesel. After I toasted up the foot, I am trying to light it and wondering why the hell this stick was so tight. Well, it would help the draw if I CUT THE DAMN CIGAR!! That's like going into the shower with your underwear on. . . which I do at least once a year.
    funny right there
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Can't smoke anything tonight. There is a Glorious thunder storm going on. I really need a covered balcony.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    First cigar in a week :( but it was a RP Vintage 90 damn good smoke
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    Liga Privada T52
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Last night was a Tatuaje Serie P with the white label. Damn good cigar. I know it's mixed filler, but fantastic flavor and perfect burn. Can't beat the price on the either.
  • ctremblay187ctremblay187 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 122
    Trying a nica libre not to impressed so far hoping will get better
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    started with a Tabak Special Cafe con leche didnt enjoy it at all got about 2 inches in and had to put it down and pick up something else. went with the CAO Maduro 10th anni and really enjoyed that deff saved my night.
  • SchroozSchrooz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 165
    Perdomo reserve ltd Oscuro. Nowhere on the label does it say ' Limited Oscuro' , but that's the description from the sampler pack. The whole wording on the label :" Perdomo Reserve - La Tradicion - Cabinet Series " . WTfriggingF?! Kind of misleading. Anyway, lots of flavor. I am going to have a house brand cuban label way after dinner.