Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Had a Diesel UHC this morning...
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Looking forward to having my first MoW Puro tonight, followed later by an Oliva MB3 after two very long 16 hour days at work.
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    I had a mystery stick last night that Tony (Sandman1am) gifted to me a couple months ago. If I remember correctly, it is a house blend for some shop/store out in California. I can't tell you much about it other than it was a 6 x 54ish size stick that lasted over 1.5 hours and it was great!! It was either a darker habano or lighter maduro wrapper that had a great zing to it and a toooooon of smoke. Great draw with a minor burn issue but never needed a touch up so no problems there. Awesome cigar and thanks again Tony! I just wish I could find out a little about it because I'd like to see if I can find something similar.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Trying out my first CCom blend right now. So far, so good. You can definitely tell that CCom cares for their tobacco. This Sungrown Label is damn tasty.
  • StogiesOnTheGreenStogiesOnTheGreen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 61
    Just started a Diesel Shorty. My most full bodied smoke to date. Tried to stick to mild or medium before this. Enjoying it so far. Hope I didn't bite off more than I could chew.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Had a good tasting Gurkha Grand Envoy with burn issues.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    StogiesOnTheGreen:
    Just started a Diesel Shorty. My most full bodied smoke to date. Tried to stick to mild or medium before this. Enjoying it so far. Hope I didn't bite off more than I could chew.

Enjoy it bro..its a great stick
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    AF 8-5-8 Maduro; good cigar, but I really didn't care for the flavors. For those of you who like these, this cigar pairs really well with a cup of black coffee (Eight O'Clock, Columbian)
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    wwhwang:
    Trying out my first CCom blend right now. So far, so good. You can definitely tell that CCom cares for their tobacco. This Sungrown Label is damn tasty.

Todd sent me one in part of a trade and I loved it. I'm considering buying a box. How well do they age? I'm looking for a ccom blend that will rest nicely.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Just had a Ccom Red label. Um um good..
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Padilla Miami, oh so good!!!
    My palate has been off for the last 2 nights....had a La Aurora 100 anos tonight and it was not very enjoyable...
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Enjoying my first MOW Ruination @ the moment and I'm freezin!
  • cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    Last night perfection x way too yummy.....
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Just had my first Torano Fortress courtesy of Stephen. Great stick, definitely one of my favorites from Torano now.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    Rocky Patel edge
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    alienmisprint:
    Just had my first Torano Fortress courtesy of Stephen. Great stick, definitely one of my favorites from Torano now.
    that's a great Torano stick. My favorite though s the exodus 50 year...
    Having a macanudo vintage 97, and enjoying every bit of it! Great burn and draw and a superb flavor.... Sucks they are all sold out.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Jetmech_63:
    alienmisprint:
    Having a macanudo vintage 97, and enjoying every bit of it! Great burn and draw and a superb flavor.... Sucks they are all sold out.

I haven't tried the 50 year, need to give it a shot.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Jetmech_63:
    alienmisprint:
    The maduro with the gaudy metal band? If so good for you, I had one and got no flavor out of it and a tight draw on top.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    j0z3r:
    Jetmech_63:
    alienmisprint:
    The maduro with the gaudy metal band? If so good for you, I had one and got no flavor out of it and a tight draw on top.

I had the tight draw at the top also, it became a good draw after 1/2 inch. I smoking it slow and getting a really enjoyable sweet toasty flavor, not what I would call complex but very enjoyable.
  • drpepperdudedrpepperdude Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 298
    I just lit up a LHC Oscuro Fuerte. Hoping for the best since I didn't much like the Original.

• 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Sencillo Toro tonight. Very nice smoke!
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Having a very nicely aged chateau real. 2am and really enjoying this right now.
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    Had a LHC last night. Wasn't bad, wasn't great.
    Had a Diesel UHC this morning...
  • camgfscamgfs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 967
    Had a Cohiba Siglo III last night. The final third caught me off guard with more strength than usual, but the draw and burn were perfect.

• DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    Below is a size comparison of the Romeo Y Julieta Reserva Real that I smoked tonight courtesy of RCYcigars a week or so back. It kept getting better and better, then I had to put it out because I burnt my fingers!
    Photobucket
    Excelent stick. Thanks again RCY!
    DSWarmack:
    Below is a size comparison of the Romeo Y Julieta Reserva Real that I smoked tonight courtesy of RCYcigars a week or so back. It kept getting better and better, then I had to put it out because I burnt my fingers!
    Photobucket
    Excelent stick. Thanks again RCY!

Now thats what I'm talking about. Had one this morning myself.
    Just polished off a peppery Perdomo Lot 23 Natural. This is starting to be a favorite. Irony is, I meant to buy the maduro. Go figure, not even thinking about it now.