Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Padilla '68 robusto
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Perdomo Lot 23 Natural, I like these robustos.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Just now finishing up my first Cabaiguan Maduro. This stick just shot passed all the others to the top of my list. Fantastic cigar. Tons of flavor and as smooth as can be.
  • gaberoxgaberox Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 824
    camgfs:
    Smoked my last Perdomo Maduro last night while studying for a mid-term exam on Windows Server 2008 deployment. The cigar was dissapointing....burn problems throughout. It was the first Perdomo that I have ever had any trouble with.
    The good news is that I just got home from writing the exam, and I got 91%, so it makes up for the bad stick!

Was it the 10th anny or habano? I love the 10th maduro and criollo one of the top values out there. Never had a bad one. I really respect Perdomo for lowering their prices and eating schipp taxes when that whole nonsense went down.

Mow ruiny for me right now. Half drunk but not too drunk to enjoy. Cigars when totally wasted never works out for me. Do wish this was a MOW ruiny chisel however...hint alex hint :)
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 633
    Ccom Brazilian label.
  • JdoraisJdorais Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 653
    enjoying a MOW ruination (original blend- the one with the foot band) and a scotch. Happy St Patty Day!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Just finished up a Partagas Serie P No. 2...
  • MarmicoMarmico Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 93
    Ah, now this was great, just finished a Partagas Serie D No. 4, from the one and only Havana, Cuba. Pure perfection.
  • gripnripgripnrip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    One third of the way through a Gurkha Centurion, paired with some Pyrat rum. Celebrating my 10 year wedding anniversary....
  • JdoraisJdorais Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 653
    Marmico:
    Ah, now this was great, just finished a Partagas Serie D No. 4, from the one and only Havana, Cuba. Pure perfection.
    Yeah, thats what all cigars hope to be like when they grow up.
    Jdorais:
    Marmico:
    Pretty much. I was damn near crying when it was done. After having some really good Dominican or Nicaraguan cigars you go "Now why do people think Cubans are so much better?" and then you have a Cuban cigar and go "Oh yeah, that's why."
    Marmico:
    Jdorais:
    Marmico:
    Pretty much. I was damn near crying when it was done. After having some really good Dominican or Nicaraguan cigars you go "Now why do people think Cubans are so much better?" and then you have a Cuban cigar and go "Oh yeah, that's why."

Yeah when I lived in Tampa I knew someone who would go to Cuba all the time to visit relatives and would bring me back some unbanded local cigars from who knows where and wow were they amazing. Had a few real Cuban Cohibas as well but thought the mystery sticks were even better. And no the Cohibas werent fakes lol.
  • bigjohn125bigjohn125 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 476
    I had a Casa Magna Colorado today. Not bad, but not my favorite.
    Ready for cigar 3 on the day. But dont have anything in the humi that I think is worthy to follow an LFD chisel maddy and a MOW Ruiny. Hmm what to do?
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Drive to the nearest B&M
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    Davidoff Grand Cru No 5...okay but not worth the $$$ IMO
    lcpleel:
    Drive to the nearest B&M

Ha good idea, had too much to drink dont have a car anyway. Lit a 601 blue. Tastes like creamy coffee. Dont know why but every time I smoke back to back the last cigar always tastes like that. Not like it usually does. Weird.
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    don carlos lancero and mow virtue corona
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Couldn't wait to smoke tat DC lancero?
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    yeah i fail... the other two will get some rest. 6-12 months
  • The HoosThe Hoos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 42
    hitting a MOW Virtue Robusto in 30 mins.
    gaberox:
    Marmico:
    Jdorais:
    Marmico:
    Yeah when I lived in Tampa I knew someone who would go to Cuba all the time to visit relatives and would bring me back some unbanded local cigars from who knows where and wow were they amazing. Had a few real Cuban Cohibas as well but thought the mystery sticks were even better. And no the Cohibas werent fakes lol.
    There's something about mystery cigars, I don't think I've ever had a bad one. Haha. And I've had a few Cuban Cohiba's, but was never absolutely floored by them, I mean they're good, but I could never justify the price. I'm about to buy a box of the Serie D though. Damn!
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    smoked a MOW Puro and a LHCOF
    Cigar.com Cuban Label. Not bad, I was pretty surprised, especially for the price!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Nick2021:
    Davidoff Grand Cru No 5...okay but not worth the $$$ IMO
    what made it not worth it to you?
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Just finished up an AB Tempus...
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Marmico:
    Cigar.com Cuban Label. Not bad, I was pretty surprised, especially for the price!
    Had the same thing last night. I agree. Very nice flavors for a sub $3 smoke....
  • rick90rick90 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5
    Had a Blue Label B2. it was a pretty average smoke
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 633
    Ccom Brazilian label while at the ranch drinking some beers.
  • absolutjerabsolutjer Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 120
    Montecristo #2 ISOM