Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• nikostewartnikostewart Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 451
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Had a JDN Celebracion this morning...
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I had an Arturo Fuente Don Carlos yesterday during the Bruins stomping of Philadelphia. I'm really trying hard to like AF but damn all their smokes are just so mild and tame. I've got Anejo and OpusX still left to try but if neither of those step up to the plate I'm wiping AF off the board.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Don Carlos, and the regular AF lines ARE milder smokes. The Anejo and Opus X are the fuller bodied blends.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Had a Zino Embassy Selection. Very creamy cigar with a lot of coffee notes and cedar. Love it....
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Golfed yesterday. Had a RyJ Clemencaus tubo, Rocky Patel 92 tubo gifted from Stephen 6 months ago, a Perdomo Oscuro, and an LHCOF.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Driving range with new driver and a camacho room 101.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Just finished my first MoW Virtue. It was in the corona size, and I did enjoy it a good bit. It might not edge out the Oliva Conn, RP Signature, or Gurkha Symphony as one of my favorite Connies, but it is definitely my favorite of the MoW line. Any opinions on other good sizes for it?
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    alienmisprint:
    Just finished my first MoW Virtue. It was in the corona size, and I did enjoy it a good bit. It might not edge out the Oliva Conn, RP Signature, or Gurkha Symphony as one of my favorite Connies, but it is definitely my favorite of the MoW line. Any opinions on other good sizes for it?
    I love this smoke in the mini-salomon. It's a long time to smoke a mild cigar but when the occasion fits the big ring gauge and changing wrapper to filler ratio add a nice element to this blend.
    bigharpoon:
    alienmisprint:
    I love this smoke in the mini-salomon. It's a long time to smoke a mild cigar but when the occasion fits the big ring gauge and changing wrapper to filler ratio add a nice element to this blend.
    Groovy, I might have to check those out if I see a deal on 'em then, thanks for the heads up.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    yesterday with Bacon.jay:
    3x3 churchill (davidoff 2nds)
    Arturo Fuente Reserva Sungrown.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Have to bust out a stick that Ken Light sent my way. The La Cuna. Was tasty when I was busting out the yard work. Thinking it might be time to revisit the Unlimited this evening.
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    rp decade torpedo
  • bigjohn125bigjohn125 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 476
    415:
    rp decade torpedo
    Lucky!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    smokin a cain daytona 6x60 with about a month in the humi, nice, no burn issues , reminds me of a don diego fuerte, bit of spice, kinda sweet with some citusy taste, plenty of smoke
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Wow, jj20030...you just reminded me of a cigar I haven't thought about in a long time. Don Diego Classic.. I smoked a shitt-ton of these when i started a long time ago. But soon moved on to fuller cigars. Anyone looking for a straight forward great tasting mild cigar, should give this one a try.
    kaspera79:
    Wow, jj20030...you just reminded me of a cigar I haven't thought about in a long time. Don Diego Classic.. I smoked a shitt-ton of these when i started a long time ago. But soon moved on to fuller cigars. Anyone looking for a straight forward great tasting mild cigar, should give this one a try.
    // tyry the don diego fuerte i think youll like em, i got a deal awhile back and waiting on another, pm sent
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Had Joeyjoe21_8 over for a herf today and not only enjoyed his company but an El Mejor Emerald as well

• ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Worked out in the yard today and had a Gurkha Park Ave Maduro and a CAO Cx2.
    ShotgunJohn:
    love the cx2, howd you like the park ave. maddy? got a park ave. i havent tried yet but the maddys look great
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Graycliff DE. Draw's a bit tight, but still smokeable. Consistently inconsistent.
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    Lit up a MOW Armada corona
    Man, I just smoked the T-52 I got from Doug in a trade a while back, and damn am I blown away. Thank you again there Doogie, I appreciate the hell out of it!
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    SCCC Torp. Love em!
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Started the day with a Tatuaje Black Petite Lancero, then smoked a Davidoff Puro D'Oro Delicioso, then a Tatuaje 7th Reserva.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    jj20030:
    ShotgunJohn:
    love the cx2, howd you like the park ave. maddy? got a park ave. i havent tried yet but the maddys look great
    This was my second cx2, this one was good the first one had a plug and the draw was almost impossible. The Park Ave Maduro is good it has good construction and good flavor (Espresso/cocoa).
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    God of Fire Carlito 2006. One of my all time favorite cigar.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    I'm going to grab a special stick tonight for a special day.
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    lcpleel:
    special day?
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    415:
    lcpleel:
    special day?

+1 What did you smoke lcpleel?