Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Carlos Torano Exodus Gold
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    smoked a La Gloria Cubana Serie "N" what a great looking and tasting stick.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    just finished up a Montecristo # 3 corona, all the way to the nub, great smoke.
    next up a ashton vsg Spell Bound (7.5" x 54) my last one , i see why they call it spellbound, i dont want to put it down,
  • jacketsrulejacketsrule Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 401
    El Baton followed by a Patel Brothers. Accompanied by Buffalo Trace bourbon
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    5 Vegas Cask Strength II earlier and now a Don Kiki Red Label
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Casa Magna Colorado (didnt care too much for it) followed by a MOW PURO!!
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 633
    MOW Puro..can't get enough of these.
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    5Vegas Series "A" insanely easy draw with tons of smoke....
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Paradigm 262..this cigar in combination with the AB Sungrown has now put me on a hunt for others with a Brazilian Mata Fina wrapper.....
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Ave Maria corona from the Aj corona sampler a few months ago. This version feels a bit stronger than the Ave Maria I remember having had before.
    Russ55:
    Ave Maria corona from the Aj corona sampler a few months ago.
    Curious on your thoughts about this stick Russ, I have a few sitting that I'm about ready to get into.
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    Cain Nub (Habano). I know the knock on Cain's is supposed to be a lack of complexity, but I've never felt that way. My palate loves these sticks.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    AJGARLETT:
    Russ55:
    Curious on your thoughts about this stick Russ, I have a few sitting that I'm about ready to get into.
    I've only had the crusader, the knights templar, and now this corona, so I don't have a lot of experience with the line. I get a lot of complexity in both flavor and aroma with this one. Leather, spice, sweetness. I haven't picked it apart too much other than just noting the obvious flavors, but I really like it so far. It's nice to see something from AJ, and Nicaragua, that isn't a super full bodied pepper bomb. Not that those aren't nice once in a while...
    Russ55:
    AJGARLETT:
    Russ55:
    I've only had the crusader, the knights templar, and now this corona, so I don't have a lot of experience with the line. I get a lot of complexity in both flavor and aroma with this one. Leather, spice, sweetness. I haven't picked it apart too much other than just noting the obvious flavors, but I really like it so far. It's nice to see something from AJ, and Nicaragua, that isn't a super full bodied pepper bomb. Not that those aren't nice once in a while...
    Excellent! I'm going to have to clear out the Puro Authenico from my memory before I smoke this
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    LFD ligero Carajo Oscuro.
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    Just finished a Gurkha Grand Envoy. Pretty decent... A few burn issues and got harsh at the nub but still enjoyed it.
  • bigjohn125bigjohn125 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 476
    I had my first 5 Vegas A. Very nice!
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    Yesterday I had a Gran Habano 3SLS, LHCOF Salamon, and a Diesel.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Saturday on the way home from my g/fs apartment I had a Nica Libre. It was way to moist and mushy but that didn't affect the burn too much. However, the exhale of smoke was bitter. The inhale wasn't. I smoked something Sunday morning but I can't remember what it was. I did smoke a Gurkha Blue Steel Perfecto Sunday night and it was ok. Lately when I have been smoking perfectos it takes a lot to get some decent smoke out.

Yesterday I smoked a 3 Siglos on the way to the parade. This one had some cracks near the foot and a big crack down the head about an inch or more. The burn was affected but more along the lines of flaking. Other than that it was good. And last night I smoked my last Gurkha Grand Age. This one had almost 3 years on it. Got it either in July or August 2008. The draw was very tight! Almost no Cognac taste. The burn was great though. I was expecting more since I have had this cigar before but it fell pretty flat.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Gonna start tonight off with a San Lotano Habano and go from there...
  • bipbip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    Smoked a Padilla Habano and a Monticristo Media Edmundo. Great sticks
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Yesterday was a nub fest.. I had a Cameroon, A Connecticut, and a Habano. All Torpedos, all very much enjoyed.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    One of my favorites, La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    AVO Domaine Puritos. Really hot out today, so I didn't want anything too long until after the sun goes down.
    just finished up a rocky patel honduran classic oustside, like smoking a semi sweet chocolate bar with some leather and spice thown in imageimageimage
  • danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    To celebrate becoming legally married, although my official wedding day isn't until July 2nd I smoked a couple tonight: CAO Brazilia (my personal favorite) and a 5 Vegas triple A
    jus fired up a tat.cojonu 2009
    jj20030:
    <--Jealous! lol
    AJGARLETT:
    jj20030:
    lol, first one , think i needed more rest though its ok, im going to try to start aging some but with trades bombings etc its kinda hard, but im going to get one of my humis and put some in it to start but everytime i think i may die tomorrow i pick out a primo,lol , i do want to try an 03 and 06 first though,lol