Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Smoked a capoeira topedo I got in a trade with Hannibal.

really impressive cigar overall, amazingly well balanced cigar with fairly rich flavors for a medium bodied smoke. No one flavor stood out for me , but I loved the cigar. Glad I have a few more to burn through. thanks man.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Having a CAO America with about a year on it. Not as good as I was expecting. Normally these age very well, this one is not as rich as I remember, kinda thin.
  • JonathanEJonathanE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 401
    Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic 1979 - very excited about this cigar but I don't really know why??

JDE

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    JonathanE:
    Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic 1979 - very excited about this cigar but I don't really know why??

JDE

uh... maybe cos it awesome?
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    kuzi16:
    JonathanE:

JDE

+1
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    Just had a "quickie," a La Palina Allison (thanks, Rick). Nice afternoon cigar.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    JCizzle:
    kuzi16:
    JonathanE:

JDE

+1
    +2 Love these bad boys, and their awesome with a little time under their belt.
  • JonathanEJonathanE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 401
    JCizzle:
    kuzi16:
    JonathanE:

JDE

+1
    This is my very first one! Very high expectations now! If Kuzi says it's awesome then it might be able to smoke itself while I sit there and hold it!

JDE

• Pacman84Pacman84 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 633
    Right now a LHCOF
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    My fellow BOTL's: I apologize for my absence from the forums, I've been busy getting my landscape company off the ground, I hope all of you have been well, smoking premiums and staying out of trouble. Tonight I am enjoying a Graycliff G2 Turbo with about 20 months on it while grilling out, celebrating the completion of my first completed job, as well as a few large purchases that I have made today. To allyhe new members, this is a great community and I hope we all enjoy great smokes and great friends!!
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    Gurkha Park Ave Connie. Just a few months in the humi has turned this from something just ok into a really smooth and delicious treat.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    1st up a don diego fuerte toro , love these
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    First a pipe full of dunhill night cap then a camacho pre embargo. Methinks it's going to be a good night!
  • mfotismfotis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Today was a Gurkha Legend Churchill.. I was not really enjoying the first third or so and was about to put it down, but then....This stick really came to life. It was a complete transformation. I'm glad I stuck with it.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    illinoisgolf99:
    My fellow BOTL's: I apologize for my absence from the forums, I've been busy getting my landscape company off the ground, I hope all of you have been well, smoking premiums and staying out of trouble. Tonight I am enjoying a Graycliff G2 Turbo with about 20 months on it while grilling out, celebrating the completion of my first completed job, as well as a few large purchases that I have made today. To allyhe new members, this is a great community and I hope we all enjoy great smokes and great friends!!
    Glad to see you're still enjoyin a smoke every once in a while. Good luck with the business.

enjoyed an Ave Maria Corona while mowin the lawn.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    last tonight a grayliff crystal edition 2010, great!
  • danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    Gurkha Empire Series VI. I've had a couple gurkhas I liked and a couple I didn't like but this one I liked a lot.
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 633
    Having my first cao la traviata habano
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    Pacman84:
    Having my first cao la traviata habano
    Good f*cking smoke right there. Highly underrated.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    MOW Ruination. Love em
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    nothing till thursday. i cant wait. work has been busy. i need to smoke something good.
    there are a few i have in mind.
    so many cigars, so little time.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    I lit a cain F from down in the bottom of the box and it was excellent. Perfect burn, smooth flavor that intensified continuously throughout the smoke. It went a full 90 minutes and I hated to put it down.
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    Maxx, the 58 ring gauge one. Not too bad, decent smoke to go with some after work yuenglings
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Had a Joya de Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo tonight. Definitely in my top 3
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    Jarett, it is good to hear from you again. Glad all is going well. Keep in touch with the forum and keep us posted on how life is going for you.
  • nickgonzonickgonzo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 146
    Had a diesel that I bought on the original release Having fun digging into my stash lately =]
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    I fired up a Decade Torpedo with a little over a year on it. Nice smoke. Much better than the last few Decades I've had. It gave me a little hope that some time will improve the others I have!
  • ScottTDawgScottTDawg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
    Ccom Brazilian House blend. By far, the blend I've enjoyed most yet.
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    I can't decide between the La Reloba and the Diesel Shorty. Both are Right of the Truck today so that isn't a factor ... which way should I go?