Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Smoked my first CAO OSA ...Good stick..Thanks Greg2648!
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 908
    Rare Monday smoke for me (it was a holiday and we closed early) - so I had a Punch Magnum.
    I had one a few months back that tasted good but it burned/smoked like crap.
    This one tasted great and the burn and draw was perfect.
    Might get me some more.........

• camgfscamgfs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 967
    Had my New Year's smoke early:
    Cohiba Esplendidos 2008. Great cigar.

• Bucking WBucking W Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 206
    After being on the road all week seeing family all over Texas I got home and had just a nice smoke from Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve.
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    Smoked a Nub Connecticut that Greg sent me a while back....pretty good flavor from a Connie. Great draw (v-cutter) and razor sharp burn to boot. The only downside was it started to get extremely hot about 1.5" from the end....i slowed way down but that didnt help at all.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    BBF from 2010, BPB 2009 EL after that. I liked that one better than the BBF. More full and subtle caramel taste to it. Nub Dub that I just finished.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Marker:
    BBF from 2010, BPB 2009 EL after that. I liked that one better than the BBF. More full and subtle caramel taste to it. Nub Dub that I just finished.
    Interesting take on the Bolis. Myself, I think the BBF is a superior cigar for one simple reason: it tastes like a Bolivar whereas the 2009 EL really doesn't hit the Bolivar profile. My opinion of course, and I enjoy both.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    San Cristobal, MF Special Robusto (White), and Oliva V Maddy 09
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    The BPB tastes more like an Oliva V which is one of my favorites. The BBF is just a different animal. Smooth and creamy. Whereas the BPB is stronger with a distinct wrapper taste that hits me right.
  • Duke2Duke2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 393
    I am having a Tat Fausto with a pour of Eagle Rare 17.
  • GreenMachineGreenMachine Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    Just finished enjoying a Montecritso Media Noche. That was a nice blend!!!!!!!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    heck of a night, Shaun!
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    BigT06:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    heck of a night, Shaun!
    Yeah those were some nice smokes...had to have something nice this week for Christmas and next for New Years...wish I wouldn't have given away all those good smokes on my pass and I would have some more choices :P
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    KingoftheCove:
    Rare Monday smoke for me (it was a holiday and we closed early) - so I had a Punch Magnum.
    I had one a few months back that tasted good but it burned/smoked like crap.
    This one tasted great and the burn and draw was perfect.
    Might get me some more.........

ive noticed that these do much better after at least a year on them. i have never had one that was good ROTT but i have had several that were good after a that rest period.
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Its more of afternoon, but an undercrown. Love these, has become a go to smoke for me.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    last night had an Anejo 48 with 3 years on it from pheebs. a fantastic stick. i got to smoke it while my father - in - law smoked his 2011 Anejo 48 at the same time. very similar flavors but the slight rough edges were smoothed out with my 08 stick
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    MOW Ruination,,,,Thanks Big T
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Anejo Shark with a year on it. Good smoke, but I've decided I'm not in love with it.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Russ55:
    Anejo Shark with a year on it. Good smoke, but I've decided I'm not in love with it.
    Off topic. Sharkfin soup is illegal in CA starting 2013. LOL
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    fixing to put fire to a hammer and sickle moscow city toro
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    jj20030:
    are these mild/medium/full?
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    lcpleel:
    jj20030:
    are these mild/medium/full?
    so far kinda mild-med. to me,lol image
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    Obsidian Mini Corona with a spicy bloody mary, nice little stick so far
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    Monte Christo Media Noche...last one, glad I have another box in the aging cooler! I really like these sticks!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Having an Ave Maria. A box pressed lionsdale. Just lit it up.
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    amz1301:
    That's my new go to stick when it's cold out or I just don't have a lot of time for a smoke....which seems to be the case more often than not unfortunately. Very flavorful IMO.
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    Heavy:
    amz1301:
    That's my new go to stick when it's cold out or I just don't have a lot of time for a smoke....which seems to be the case more often than not unfortunately. Very flavorful IMO.
    First one I've had, thought it was very good, especially for a quick little smoke. Looking at the box prices, got one left from a sampler Tim B. put together for me.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Duke2:
    I am having a Tat Fausto with a pour of Eagle Rare 17.
    +1 nice combo, love em both!
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    JHewey:
    Its more of afternoon, but an undercrown. Love these, has become a go to smoke for me.
    I am slowly developing an adulterous relationship with the Undercrown's! LOL
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    amz1301:
    Heavy:
    amz1301:
    First one I've had, thought it was very good, especially for a quick little smoke. Looking at the box prices, got one left from a sampler Tim B. put together for me.
    Ten packs used to come up on the Sprint Sale site fairly often and can be had for a good price. I haven't seen them as much lately, then again I haven't been checking it as much lately.