Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Katt68Katt68 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 124
    The Kid:
    415:
    osok and a graycliff espresso lancero. ive said it befor and ill say it again its the best of the graycliff and one of my favorite lanceros
    Dont think ive ever seen a graycliff in a lancero..Which vitola Osok did you smoke? thoughts on the OSOK?
    I have to say that it is a great smoke. A lot of flavor, nice power, but not enough to kick you umm (butt, well not for me). A lot of leather, earth some spice in the middle. I like the smaller size. I think it has more power.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    rzaman:
    Ave Maria reconquesta
    What did you think? I've got a couple. Smoked only one, but had some construction problems. Started out with amazing flavor, but went downhill due to burn and draw problems.
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    I wanted to reserve my comment because this is the first one. however, you asked what do I think. yes, bad burn and lot of draw problem. my expectation from a super premium is- perfect draw, decent burn, full flavor, almost no harshness, long finish and flavor and aroma. When I smoke a cigar first time I always drink water to feel the flavor. The harshness is painful, tight draw and imperfect burn is very disturbing. I simply can't justify 20 dollar for this cigar.
    docbp87:
    rzaman:
    Ave Maria reconquesta
    What did you think? I've got a couple. Smoked only one, but had some construction problems. Started out with amazing flavor, but went downhill due to burn and draw problems.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Had a Diesel Shorty today, I liked the flavor and full body strength, just too big on the ring gauge to make it a regular for me
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Katt68:
    The Kid:
    415:
    osok and a graycliff espresso lancero. ive said it befor and ill say it again its the best of the graycliff and one of my favorite lanceros
    Dont think ive ever seen a graycliff in a lancero..Which vitola Osok did you smoke? thoughts on the OSOK?
    I have to say that it is a great smoke. A lot of flavor, nice power, but not enough to kick you umm (butt, well not for me). A lot of leather, earth some spice in the middle. I like the smaller size. I think it has more power.
    Thank you I held off on these cause I wanted to gather more info, Hopefully theyll still be some floating around when my budget recovers,,lol...much appreciated!!!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    rzaman:
    I wanted to reserve my comment because this is the first one. however, you asked what do I think. yes, bad burn and lot of draw problem. my expectation from a super premium is- perfect draw, decent burn, full flavor, almost no harshness, long finish and flavor and aroma. When I smoke a cigar first time I always drink water to feel the flavor. The harshness is painful, tight draw and imperfect burn is very disturbing. I simply can't justify 20 dollar for this cigar.
    docbp87:
    rzaman:
    Ave Maria reconquesta
    I didn't care for the few that I had.
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    OchoZacho:
    The Kid:
    JHewey:
    AB Fine & Rare from Rudy.
    Thanks for the shout out hope you like em as much as I do
    How was it?
    It was good. I definitely need another one. Because I feel this cigar is beyond my palette. So I want to get another to try later. If I can find one.
  • GoatmilkGoatmilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
    Padron ambassador
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Finishing with one of my favs.
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,036
    Direwolf:
    rzaman:
    docbp87:
    rzaman:
    Ave Maria reconquesta

That's a shame. I've burned through 10 or so and haven't hand any problems at all. Great flavor profile, razor sharp burn, lush draw.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
  • bigjohn125bigjohn125 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 476
    My first Tatuaje (red) thanks to bandyt09. Awesome! Went well with my Templeton Rye. Thanks bandyt09!
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    The Kid:
    415:
    graycliff comes in about 3-5 sizes that you wont eaisly find at most online retailers. its kinda a pain in the ass to get em but the espresso lancero is well worth the effort.
    as for the osok it was the mid sized one.
    flavors were leather, mild sweetness and a little spice. i thought it was towards the lighter side of medium and kinda expected it to finish stronger. overall i would say its worth picking up a few if you can
  • Knoxca1Knoxca1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 147
    Steve2010:
    Direwolf:
    rzaman:
    docbp87:
    rzaman:
    Ave Maria reconquesta

That's a shame. I've burned through 10 or so and haven't hand any problems at all. Great flavor profile, razor sharp burn, lush draw.
    I've had about 5 of them. the first one had major tar issues but the other 4 were outstanding.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Started out with a LP T52 and finished with a MOW Ruination with over a year on it.
    415:
    The Kid:
    415:
    graycliff comes in about 3-5 sizes that you wont eaisly find at most online retailers. its kinda a pain in the ass to get em but the espresso lancero is well worth the effort.
    as for the osok it was the mid sized one.
    flavors were leather, mild sweetness and a little spice. i thought it was towards the lighter side of medium and kinda expected it to finish stronger. overall i would say its worth picking up a few if you can
    Thanks man!!!!
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Last night thanks to Randall
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    Tonight I got a LHC core dagger last one from the 5 pack can't wait. I might follow it up with a MOWPA.
    lcpleel:
    Last night thanks to Randall
    What ya think of it?
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Ruination...I love you
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    LP undercrown toro
  • farinahomefarinahome Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 40
    Smoking my first undercrown. By far my favorite cigar so far!
  • GoatmilkGoatmilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
    5 Vegas Classic
  • vegassparkyvegassparky Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 365
    Enjoying a 5 vegas relic that's been stashed away for over a year. And its burning beautifully.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Trinidad TTT Gran Toro. Most nummy-nummy, it is!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    The Kid:
    AB Prensado

Had one Friday night. As much as I like/love the Black Market, methinks the Presando is much better. Nice and spicy!
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Direwolf:
    How was it? Been seeing a bunch of those on here lately. Gotta get my hands on a few.
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604