Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    catfishbluezz:
    now that looks good.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    The first Ramon Bueso Torpedo from the box I bought and am laying down for Peanut's birth.., great great cigar but I think age will do nothing but help an already killer stick.

• chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    2011, so far so good but lots more spice as should be expected, when compared to the 2010. Only at the first half inch though. As we speak it is getting way creamier. And getting some herbal spice now as opposed to the initial pepper blast. This should be interesting although it is young to expect too much I suppose. image
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    I expect this one will be a tasty maduro albeit probably not too complex. image
  • jesenstenjesensten Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 36
    It was a really good day at work... Rewarding myself with a Cohiba Puro Dominicana I've had sitting in the back of the humi for a special occasion... Goes really well with two fingers of Macallan 12! The burn started a little sketchy but an inch in and it has opened up nicely. A great classic cigar flavor!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Today was a Padilla Dominus.. After I heard these were no longer going to be produced, I decided to give it a try. Very solid stick.. Not as Full-bodied as I thought it would be, Leather, earth, and a spice that faded as the cigar went on. I have a few more that should only get better with time.
  • jadeltjadelt Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 766
  • seagarloverseagarlover Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 437
    I'm smoking the "GURKHA VIPOR" the one that comes in the COTMC package, it's hard to agree with all the hype in RE: to flavor and punch that this smoke is or should have, it's hard due to the very very small smallest of sizes they send to test, I understand that GURKHA is unable to send out the actual size, do to loss of $, but it would have been nice, my opinion only Photobucket
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Vsg small torpedo what ever size it is. Only problem is it cracked most of the way up. But smoked fine.
    90+ Irishman, it's AWESOME RIGHT, I had written a review on this smoke in the review section I have to tell U I could not wait for the box I ordered, so i went to a what U all call a B&M I drove over 25 miles not far for most but when U doon't like to drive any mile is far, anyway I love this smoke and agree I'm going to age a few myself, it will bring out I think even a flavor even better than what it has now. Photobucket
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    jesensten:
    It was a really good day at work... Rewarding myself with a Cohiba Puro Dominicana I've had sitting in the back of the humi for a special occasion... Goes really well with two fingers of Macallan 12! The burn started a little sketchy but an inch in and it has opened up nicely. A great classic cigar flavor!
    Great Scotch
    image One of my last Ruinations... such a good smoke.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    Just had an LP40 courtesy of Rick, great smoke! Was a perfect way to pair with my fantasy football draft with my HS friends.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    taythegibs:
    Both great choices Taylor, thanks for reminding me of that pairing!!
    Bigshizza:
    taythegibs:
    Both great choices Taylor, thanks for reminding me of that pairing!!
    it was great, only downside was the group of asian girls that walked through the smoking area in the complex (only place with benches and ashtrays) who then stopped and glared at me... so i waved. lol
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    rey reyes are you seeing this? I lit up my first Opux X that isn't a lost city. opus x xxx. bowchikabowwowwww. brown chicken brown cowwww
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    seagarlover:
    I'm smoking the "GURKHA VIPOR" the one that comes in the COTMC package, it's hard to agree with all the hype in RE: to flavor and punch that this smoke is or should have, it's hard due to the very very small smallest of sizes they send to test, I understand that GURKHA is unable to send out the actual size, do to loss of $, but it would have been nice, my opinion only Photobucket
    Now youre just messing with us right? "Actual size"?!?! That is either the "Grand Corona" (6x46) or the "Fang" (7x42) Lancero/Lonsdale. That is the "actual size". Not everything is in Robusto and Churchill only.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Enjoying some downtime on the boat with a Diesel Unlimited. Very nice!
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,036
    Nothing yesterday due to a sandstorm.

Queen B tonight

• illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    Blue Label corona and Die Hard, great combo.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    image. Tatuaje Fausto. I forgot how strong these start out...ridiculous! Doing good now.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    san lotano oval maduro image
    I'm going to enjoy my special smoke I have been holding for quite sometime "UNDERCROWN" Photobucket
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    My first Padron: 1964 Exclusivo Maduro. I was expecting more of a kick in the face. Good flavor set, if a bit one-dimensional.
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    seagarlover:
    I'm going to enjoy my special smoke I have been holding for quite sometime "UNDERCROWN" Photobucket
    One of my favorite smokes. And cheap enough to be an everyday smoke for me.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    allsmokedup:
    My first Padron: 1964 Exclusivo Maduro. I was expecting more of a kick in the face. Good flavor set, if a bit one-dimensional.
    Padron is max two dimensional. The flavor profile is very consistent and they are very much a medium profile Maduro. Had a 26 today, it was fantastic.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Trinidad Reyes, yum yum:

• allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    I have a couple of 26s sitting too, will have to try them next. True about consistency; I'm in the last third and a bit of leather has crept it, but it's still mostly the same. Better than those sticks that turn bitter in any case!