Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    After a great day at the beach I'm enjoying a Tatuaje Havana VI in the Churchill vitola waiting for the BBQ
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    Alec Bradley Family Blend from spindrift along with some Guinness Draught watching the game.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Had a Baby Face, a Frank Jr and a Camacho SLR (Colorado Jamastra? Red band?) with about 2 years on it.
  • seagarloverseagarlover Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 437
    Oliva V and watching my son Photobucket
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    seagarlover:
    Oliva V and watching my son Photobucket
    a boy with taste! hes eyeballin that olivia v!! lol
  • musicman3musicman3 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 622
    Haven't been able to smoke in a couple weeks. Partly cause I was sick for a week. Lit up a AF Curly Head a buddy at work gave me. Throat is still a little rough but can still enjoy it.
    musicman3 , Welcome back, U need to smoke a "PUNCH BAREKNUCKLE" before bed U will feel better, (Dr's Orders) Photobucket
    GOTTA LITE UP A LA GLORIA AND WATCH "NEWS ROOM" SEE YA LATER BROTHERS
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    So for my 500th post I decided to smoke this wonderful smoke and post it. Enjoy Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    robertgreen30:
    So for my 500th post I decided to smoke this wonderful smoke and post it. Enjoy Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I like the the cut of your jib.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Smoked Room 101 Namakubi papi chulo...very good little spice bomb!!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Punch Gran Puro tubo. It's about what I expected, I don't love and I don't hate it. Flavor is decent, burn and draw are fine.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    FRIDAY
    SATURDAY

Had a great weekend with some fine smokes! Thanks Phil and Joe!
  • prosspross Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Was exited to try a Man o War Armada I received a few weeks ago, until I noticed it was flaking and peeling from the cap, down about an inch and a half. Tried to salvage, but too far gone, humi is fine, used Xicar V cutter. Bummed.
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    Smoking a Man O' War Armada corona
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Just had a Man O' War Puro Authentico. AMAZING!
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Graycliff double espresso - very balanced, cocao, coffee, chocolate, spice, nutty, sweet wood, vanilla, round, mouthful, buttery. I am really enjoying it with the sound of thunder and heavy rain. I almost wanted to do a full review but I am enjoying the noise of thunder and the sound of rain dripping through leaves. Life is good and thanks The Kid to remind me of the cigar.
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    I am halfway smoking of the cigar. The medium body, very good complexity. During retrohale I am enjoying the sweet- spicy subtle kick. It has distinctive eggnog latte flavor with smooth and buttery texture. The aging made this cigar so enjoyable. This cigar is full of ligeros but not overpowering. There is a mild harshness in the background but the slight sweet mocha flavor kills that harshness. There is also a nice toasty coffee bean and nutty aroma to it. The Jaltepec wrapper on it is simply awesome.
    rzaman:
    Graycliff double espresso - very balanced, cocao, coffee, chocolate, spice, nutty, sweet wood, vanilla, round, mouthful, buttery. I am really enjoying it with the sound of thunder and heavy rain. I almost wanted to do a full review but I am enjoying the noise of thunder and the sound of rain dripping through leaves. Life is good and thanks The Kid to remind me of the cigar.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    rzaman:
    I am halfway smoking of the cigar. The medium body, very good complexity. During retrohale I am enjoying the sweet- spicy subtle kick. It has distinctive eggnog latte flavor with smooth and buttery texture. The aging made this cigar so enjoyable. This cigar is full of ligeros but not overpowering. There is a mild harshness in the background but the slight sweet mocha flavor kills that harshness. There is also a nice toasty coffee bean and nutty aroma to it. The Jaltepec wrapper on it is simply awesome.
    rzaman:
    Nice review
    Mi Barrio,, smokin beautifully,, Thanks Todd!!
    Workin on a La Aroma de Cuba special edition...a lot tastier than I anticipated, smooth draw, lots of smoke, mild-medium. Works good for a Monday.
  • ccezarccezar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 97
    half way through a Gurkha Centurion paired with Oman 14 scotch on a beautiful night in San Diego. Enjoy all!
    I forgot how good these were Photobucket Photobucket
  • GurkhamanGurkhaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 39
    hello seagar lover i;m going to join the forum again i hope u are over the picture problem i caused im waiting for my camera to arrive so i can post pictures. i;m smoking one of the romeo and julieta cigars very good.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Gurkhaman:
    hello seagar lover i;m going to join the forum again i hope u are over the picture problem i caused im waiting for my camera to arrive so i can post pictures. i;m smoking one of the romeo and julieta cigars very good.
    *** happens. Stay for a while.
    Hay GURKHAMAN U do not need to stay away, trust me I have done some things on this site and have been put in my place no harm done keep posting and enjoy
  • GurkhamanGurkhaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 39
    I notice GURKHA U live in burbank ca, do U live in burbank or is this a front to protect your real location, if U do live there I live in Simi Valley we could have a smoke sometime. I will PM U my info. now I trust that U are who U say U are and that U live in burbank, I trust U because to me Cigar smokers are a very tight nit group, we live in our own world and we have to trust each other, getting Cigar smokers together on line was not easy im sure so I take it very seriously.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    Bigshizza:
    Workin on a La Aroma de Cuba special edition...a lot tastier than I anticipated, smooth draw, lots of smoke, mild-medium. Works good for a Monday.
    Very nice Jim!
    ccezar:
    half way through a Gurkha Centurion paired with Oman 14 scotch on a beautiful night in San Diego. Enjoy all!
    How's that Scotch? San Diego is very nice for sure..