Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• prosspross Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Just began a CAO Brazilia box press. First impression - not as much coffee flavor as I had expected, but interesting change of pace.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    cao italia ciao
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    Last night i had my first Genesis, it was a pre release and was pretty good, but i think with some more time it would have been great!!! today i had a Sancho Panza while waiting on the AAA guy....

• big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    Smoking a My Father Corona tonight
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 50 years ROTT. Pretty good if you ask me. Earthy, leathery for the first half and got sweeter and more chocolatey through the second half. I'm looking forward to revisiting this after some rest.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Just about to light up this little piggy...

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Smokindaddy:
    wrong camacho
    my goodness these are good. thank you ban ban! it's almost like my cigars are all from Todd haha
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    He's trying to AGE it Juinn... Sheesh
    catfishbluezz:
    this was his last one too. and he generously gave it to me. its from two thousand six. mmmm gooot
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    this was his last one too. and he generously gave it to me. its from two thousand six. mmmm gooot
    Lol...I was talking about Jason's Camacho. I need to revisit psd4, I remember peanuts, but I was of sure if I liked it at the time, but it was during my Maduro madness phase
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    Lol...I was talking about Jason's Camacho. I need to revisit psd4, I remember peanuts, but I was of sure if I liked it at the time, but it was during my Maduro madness phase
    ohhh! hahah. whatever. tell that guy to smoke it soon. the psd4 to me has such a nice tingly spice on the tongue. mixed w/ cedar, cream, semi-sweetness. my my. good
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    ohhh! hahah. whatever. tell that guy to smoke it soon. the psd4 to me has such a nice tingly spice on the tongue. mixed w/ cedar, cream, semi-sweetness. my my. good
    I was thinking about a 10 box, but right now I am in love with coronas and pyramides dude. I need to stop thinking about this crap....found a wineador
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    I was thinking about a 10 box, but right now I am in love with coronas and pyramides dude. I need to stop thinking about this crap....found a wineador
    nice! post pics when up n runnin
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    nice! post pics when up n runnin
    I'm looking at humidifiers now... Might sell a couple samplers to justify it lol. You'll know I bought it then. 27 bottle vinotemp for 2 billz yo
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Tried a petite cazadores Tat reserva....the draw was really tight..pitched it 1/3 way. I guess I had 0patience for it..
  • bigjohn125bigjohn125 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 476
    Padron 64 maduro. Pretty good, but I find that for both the natural and maduro, the aroma of the burning cigar better than the flavor. Not that it tasted bad, i just wish it tasted like it smelled. These are just "meh" for me.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    LHCOF w/a 15 months on it. Great way to fishing my day of fishing.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Thank you Jim, I enjoyed this little guy a lot!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    mmccartneydc:
    Phil, this was a great little smoke! Thanks!

BTW, has the band changed bc from what I can find on the Don Carlos, this is a different band? Anyone know?
  • prosspross Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Ccom Sun Grown courtesy of MTuccelli. Paired with my end of summer mudslide. (kind of a tradition). Great stick, not a bad pairing either.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    this one is rott,a lot different than a regular v, milder nice, nice flavor plenty smoke, glad i have 4 more to rest a bit image
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    jj20030:
    this one is rott,a lot different than a regular v, milder nice, nice flavor plenty smoke, glad i have 4 more to rest a bit image
    LOL that didnt take long,,, is that the beli or figurado?? Yea from what I heard it is so different from the V that it coulda/shoulda been a new line..Anyhow you got your nub tools handy??
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    mmccartneydc:
    mmccartneydc:
    Phil, this was a great little smoke! Thanks!

BTW, has the band changed bc from what I can find on the Don Carlos, this is a different band? Anyone know?
    Looks like a DC to me,, I have seen slight variations with the DC band where the top black line is covered by the emblem
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    A Bolivar Gold Medal courtesy of bandy, smoking with Trident, with the encouragment of Jiunn. God, this place runs my life. Lol.
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    LOL that didnt take long,,, is that the beli or figurado?? Yea from what I heard it is so different from the V that it coulda/shoulda been a new line..Anyhow you got your nub tools handy??
    figurado, no tools needed yet but yes i have the nub holder handy and this ones going to be smoked pretty low i gauontee,lol
  • Husker44Husker44 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 172
    Kristoff Criollo with about 2 years on it. Better than I remember
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Kickin it with Ramon Bueso and a bomber of Shipyard Smashed Pumpkin ale this evening.