Bromance at its finest.
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Macanudo Vintage 2000 Photobucket
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    I just lit up a t52 robo as well!
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    chemforever:
    I just lit up a t52 robo as well!
    How do you think the t52 compares to the #9?
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    SleevePlz:
    OldBlueeyes and I enjoying some LP goodness. IMAG0326
    "like" button
  • GurkhamanGurkhaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 39
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    After spending two days on the couch sick...had to test the stogie stand out image
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    My first cellar reserve image WOW unlike any Gurkha I've had before. What a great smoke, sorry Dustin I like them gonna get more
    robertgreen30:
    My first cellar reserve image
    Let me know how that is, I bought one today.
    Very good smoke...what do you think?
    catfishbluezz:
    After spending two days on the couch sick...had to test the stogie stand out image
    Haven't smoke that Ghurka...how is the taste? Thx
    robertgreen30:
    Nice picture with Daniel's piece of art. Thanks for sharing Tony.
    SleevePlz:
    OldBlueeyes and I enjoying some LP goodness. IMAG0326
    rzaman:
    Very good smoke...what do you think?
    catfishbluezz:
    well I like bolivar pc and ce honestly. This was a bit plugged, it's on 07. I had to cut the end off as it tunneled a bit and now it is fine. I like how bolivar ages, a cab of PC is on the list. I picked up half a box of these dated 07 and so far enjoyed them. I just hate when you get a plugged stick from time to time.
    rzaman:
    robertgreen30:
    Taste great, less filling. I had too! LOL
    Rain:
    robertgreen30:
    Rain my man your gonna love it just like them Cowboys, HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!
    robertgreen30:
    My first cellar reserve WOW unlike any Gurkha I've had before. What a great smoke, sorry Dustin I like them gonna get more
    no need to apologize lol, I have plenty. I love them man, real sweet Dominican tobacco. They are awesome in my opinion.
    robertgreen30:
    Rain:
    robertgreen30:
    Rain my man your gonna love it just like them Cowboys, HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!
    Maybe I'll save mine til the game on Monday....nope, can't wait that long.
    rzaman:
    robertgreen30:
    if you can't find any rip, let me know. They are not easy to come by. They do not burn perfect in my experience, but the flavor and finish is excellent. One of my favorites. I have plenty and my shop stocks them.
    Rob, if you can't find them, a B&M near me has them for about 10 a pop. I've never seen them in there til today, so they might be somewhat rare.
    catfishbluezz:
    robertgreen30:
    My first cellar reserve WOW unlike any Gurkha I've had before. What a great smoke, sorry Dustin I like them gonna get more
    no need to apologize lol, I have plenty. I love them man, real sweet Dominican tobacco. They are awesome in my opinion.
    this does not taste like a Gurkha which I'm surprised at. Very sweet though with hints of cedar. I likely very much
    Rain:
    Rob, if you can't find them, a B&M near me has them for about 10 a pop. I've never seen them in there til today, so they might be somewhat rare.
    $10 is a good price for the larger ones bro... Normally I've seen the smaller one for 10 and the 6in perfecto or toro from 14-20. For a while they were impossible to find, seems like they've been popping up nowadays at shops but not online, and they always say call for availability.
    catfishbluezz:
    rzaman:
    robertgreen30:
    if you can't find any rip, let me know. They are not easy to come by. They do not burn perfect in my experience, but the flavor and finish is excellent. One of my favorites. I have plenty and my shop stocks them.
    dam right about burning but they taste wonderful
    robertgreen30:
    catfishbluezz:
    robertgreen30:
    this does not taste like a Gurkha which I'm surprised at. Very sweet though with hints of cedar. I likely very much
    remember the conversation we just had lol? This is a great example of DC tobacco that has an excellent finish. The sweetness and cedar just sit on the back of your tongue man. Makes me want to go grab one lol...I jus don't have two hours.
  • musicman3musicman3 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 622
    Smoking my first Cohiba tonight.
    Rain:
    Thanks Rain. I got these for 12.50 at a B&M in NH but I like your prices better lol
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    $10 is a good price for the larger ones bro... Normally I've seen the smaller one for 10 and the 6in perfecto or toro from 14-20. For a while they were impossible to find, seems like they've been popping up nowadays at shops but not online, and they always say call for availability.
    The ones I saw/bought were the Kraken.
    catfishbluezz:
    robertgreen30:
    catfishbluezz:
    robertgreen30:
    remember the conversation we just had lol? This is a great example of DC tobacco that has an excellent finish. The sweetness and cedar just sit on the back of your tongue man. Makes me want to go grab one lol...I jus don't have two hours.
    YOU ARE CORRECT SIR!! LOL
    Rain:
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    thats an excellent price, they don't know what they have. I've rarely seen them in shops and when I do they are much higher. Even online is higher then that.
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    thats an excellent price, they don't know what they have. I've rarely seen them in shops and when I do they are much higher. Even online is higher then that.
    Eh..maybe I'll talk to the wife and make an investment.
    Rain:
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    Eh..maybe I'll talk to the wife and make an investment.
    smoke it first lol.... I'd buy them up personally, they are worth some humi space IMO