Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    marineatbn03:
    No rockets tonight? Smoke on brother.
    Nope, tonight I could hear a party with a live band in the distance, silly Italians
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    marineatbn03:
    Nope, tonight I could hear a party with a live band in the distance, silly Italians
    Who'd you like the LHC? Its one of my favorites.
    catfishbluezz:
    marineatbn03:
    It was good, great flavor, lots of smoke. Until about halfway through and it unraveled and blew up.
    marineatbn03:
    catfishbluezz:
    marineatbn03:
    It was good, great flavor, lots of smoke. Until about halfway through and it unraveled and blew up.
    Yeah...cheap AJ, it happens. I've come to expect it from alot of his cheaper stuff, which is why I only enjoy a few. That is one of them, and for $2 a piece...I can deal with a bummer from time to time.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Had a padron fr 45 tonight and it was delicious
    catfishbluezz:
    marineatbn03:
    catfishbluezz:
    marineatbn03:
    Yeah...cheap AJ, it happens. I've come to expect it from alot of his cheaper stuff, which is why I only enjoy a few. That is one of them, and for $2 a piece...I can deal with a bummer from time to time.
    It was the first one I have had, and the only one I had on hand, but I think some of it was a little damage during shipping, so I won't count it out yet.
    Gonna light up an Undercrown in honor of Notre Dame beating Miami..or out of the sadness of defeat. Either way.
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    Rain:
    Gonna light up an Undercrown in honor of Notre Dame beating Miami..or out of the sadness of defeat. Either way.
    I'll go with the sadness of defeat
    The buffalonian:
    Rain:
    I'll go with the sadness of defeat
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Earlier had a corona with lime and a siglo, beer was better but it was an ok smoke Now a DE red eye for something different. It has not blown up yet.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    went back to my b&m and picked up a Quesada Oktoberfest Kaiser Ludwig ( box press toro ) for tonight image
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Sierra Nevada imperial red, undercrown corona, & testing out the new propane fire pit (thanks aunt & uncle for the early wedding gift)!!!!
    Woot!!

• musicman3musicman3 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 622
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    jgibv:
    Sierra Nevada imperial red, undercrown corona, & testing out the new propane fire pit (thanks aunt & uncle for the early wedding gift)!!!!
    Woot!!

Nice John, looks like you got a relaxing set-up there...
    jj20030:
    went back to my b&m and picked up a Quesada Oktoberfest Kaiser Ludwig ( box press toro ) for tonight image
    How's that JJ? I got a 5ver coming..
    Bigshizza:
    jj20030:
    Yes, I'm curious too. Saw these at the b&m and almost grabbed one. Pretty good? If so I'll definitely give 1 a shot next time
    They are awesome Shizza....awesome.
    Bigshizza:
    Thanks Jim, yeah I'm digging it. First time we've used the fire pit - it's kind of weird with the propane but it's working well, nice & toasty. I've had fire pits before, all wood burning - but we can't have those in the condo complex. First real "fire pit" experience in about a year & a half and I'm loving it, missed doing this.

(and as a bonus the oh state game is on, aka all the neighbors are watching it inside so it's nice & quiet tonight)

But what you smokin tonight, Jim?
    jgibv:
    Bigshizza:
    jj20030:
    Yes, I'm curious too. Saw these at the b&m and almost grabbed one. Pretty good? If so I'll definitely give 1 a shot next time
    buy them up soon....they will be gone
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    catfishbluezz:
    jgibv:
    Bigshizza:
    jj20030:
    loving the 2012 better than the 2011 yes, might have to buy a few to get me thu to next year, i still have 3 from last years box
    jj20030:
    catfishbluezz:
    jgibv:
    Bigshizza:
    jj20030:
    loving the 2012 better than the 2011 yes, might have to buy a few to get me thu to next year, i still have 3 from last years box
    Thanks for the feedback JJ & Dustin. I'll definitely grab a couple next time I'm there, assuming they're still in stock
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    robertgreen30:
    Nice!! whats the occasion???
    The Kid:
    robertgreen30:
    Living my man Rudy, just happy to be alive and enjoy this awsome smoke, and take it easy on me tomorrow in FF, your favored by 50 points
    jgibv:
    Bigshizza:
    Thanks Jim, yeah I'm digging it. First time we've used the fire pit - it's kind of weird with the propane but it's working well, nice & toasty. I've had fire pits before, all wood burning - but we can't have those in the condo complex. First real "fire pit" experience in about a year & a half and I'm loving it, missed doing this.

(and as a bonus the oh state game is on, aka all the neighbors are watching it inside so it's nice & quiet tonight)

I had a Diesel earlier today, not sure about tonight.. Maybe a corona of some sort..quick like
    Bigshizza:
    jgibv:
    Bigshizza:

I had a Diesel earlier today, not sure about tonight.. Maybe a corona of some sort..quick like
    A PA is a nice but quick one
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    robertgreen30:
    The Kid:
    robertgreen30:
    Living my man Rudy, just happy to be alive and enjoy this awsome smoke, and take it easy on me tomorrow in FF, your favored by 50 points

OK I can definately relate!!

Ahh those forecasters dont know shiot!!!

Smokin a RP rosado
    The Kid:
    robertgreen30:
    The Kid:
    robertgreen30:
    Living my man Rudy, just happy to be alive and enjoy this awsome smoke,

OK I can definately relate!!

and take it easy on me tomorrow in FF, your favored by 50 points
    Ahh those forecasters dont know shiot!!!
    LOL I know just thought it was funny that I was a underdog by 50. Good Luck