Home Cigar 101

Lighters

2»

Comments

• DaveTheRookie09DaveTheRookie09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 58
    Got my Bugatti B1 Monday, Used it last night... I'm in love...
  • Dark RoastDark Roast Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 463
    Been using my B1 for a few days now. Little frusrated that when I first fire it up it takes several button pushes. Once it lights it is easy to relight from then on. But when it sits unused for several hours it takes a little while to get going.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Tycoon duece x - a bit more than 50 bucks but worth every penny. I have 2 vertigo lighters and 2 bugatti b-1's as well.

• bigbgballzbigbgballz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 283
    Got it(Vector) for Christmas and i love it,you will enjoy it,there is no cigar that cant be lit propeely with this one! First saw it at Casa Fuente and told myslef that i have to have it!
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    docbp87:
    Used my Bugatti B-1 today for the first time ever. I friggin' love this thing.
    I just traded robbyras for a B1. Looking forward in trying it out soon!
  • brc81brc81 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 249
    Best lighters ever.... image $3 at Wal-mart. I've had one for over 2 years and it has never let me down. I try to pick out one or two up when I see them. They are often out of stock. I have gifted several and I try to keep them in places that I think they'll come in handy...i.e. my tackle box, desk drawer, kitchen drawers, etc....
  • stars1stars1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1
    Enphrared:
    What are some decent lighters for under $50? I'm in the market for one. I usually use matches, but sometimes I like to use a lighter, like on the golf course. ;)

There are many different kinds of Cigar lighters in the market. Suggest two big online stores for you. Ebay and Buy.com

Good luck!!!
  • TheedgeTheedge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 316
    I've got some old zippo lighters with my company logo on them, so I purchased some of the zippo inserts to replace the guts. I was prepared to be disappointed, but after several months, I'm still pretty happy.