Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

How?

bobdbobd Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 71

While I have been around the forums for a bit I know nothing about trades or bombs.  What is this and how does it work?

Comments

• mrpillowmrpillow Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 464
    Trade people for cigars, or send cigars to an unsuspecting BOTL (a bomb).
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    The best way to get involved as a newbie is to get in on the PIF game. That's what it was designed for.

Welcome!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    urbino:
    The best way to get involved as a newbie is to get in on the PIF game. That's what it was designed for.

Welcome!
    Yup, you may need to visit the Fluff post thread and raise your post count to 25 (the minimum) and then request a trade or to send out a mooch package (pif). and you are on the list for every other game.

You can also ask someone for a trade and once your end is received the person will report it on the good traders thread and again, you're in.

If you decide to go the trade method, PM me and I am sure we can work something out. And like URBI said... WELCOME.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Don't forget contests, some (like mine) are open to anyone. Shameless plug.
    laker1963:
    urbino:

Welcome!
    Yup, you may need to visit the Fluff post thread and raise your post count to 25 (the minimum)
    I'm not a big fan of the Fluff post thread. It sorta defeats the purpose of having a minimum post count in the first place. But that's just me.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    urbino:
    laker1963:
    urbino:

Welcome!
    Yup, you may need to visit the Fluff post thread and raise your post count to 25 (the minimum)
    I'm not a big fan of the Fluff post thread. It sorta defeats the purpose of having a minimum post count in the first place. But that's just me.
    True, but it's a good repository of truly random thoughts as well.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    25 isnt all that hard to get to. Just start asking questions or responding to questions in any of the threads! Its the good traders list that is tough.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    I think it took me almost a year.
    cabinetmaker:
    urbino:
    laker1963:
    urbino:

Welcome!
    True, but it's a good repository of truly random thoughts as well.
    True.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Fourtotheflush:
    ?? really? It should take about 4 days if you want to get on the good traders list. Contact Laker for an address of a deserving BOTL and send him some sticks. Threaten to torture him if he doesn't put your name in the good trader list and you're in like a dirty shirt!
    TatuajeVI:
    Fourtotheflush:
    ?? really? It should take about 4 days if you want to get on the good traders list. Contact Laker for an address of a deserving BOTL and send him some sticks. Threaten to torture him if he doesn't put your name in the good trader list and you're in like a dirty shirt!
    Or you can contact me (Laker) to get on the good traders list. I enjoy being the first guy to offer a trade with new members.

If any new members are looking to get on the good traders board, just drop me a PM and we will get something going.

I also try to maintain a list of as many BOTL addresses as I can get my hands on, so if you are looking to bomb someone without them knowing anything about it, I may be able to provide the targets' address for you.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Laker is usually the guy that get's the ball rolling for the newbies on here. It's kinda his unofficial role. laker, you have pm
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    dennisking:
    Laker is usually the guy that get's the ball rolling for the newbies on here. It's kinda his unofficial role. laker, you have pm
    Wow and I have never traded with him.........hmmmmmm
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    Sandman PM Sent
    Back to you bro'.
    dennisking:
    repliedified Dennis.
    The Cank:
    Sandman PM Sent
    Back to u
    The Cank:
    Laker PM sent
    and returned
  • JohnChaseJohnChase Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7
    hey I am a new member to the forum it says you would except a bomb from the new guy?
    JohnChase:
    hey I am a new member to the forum it says you would except a bomb from the new guy?
    Hey new guy nice try to win over Laker but we all want bombs!!!!! LOL J/K you have a PM
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    JohnChase:
    Yup. That's one way of getting on the Good Trader list. Another way is to trade cigars with someone. Since you're new, you would have to wait for your end to arrive first (it's rare, but some guys will actually make a new account just to mooch or cheat someone in a trade. This is to keep everyone honest). After your end arrives, the older ccom member ships his end.
  • JohnChaseJohnChase Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7
    yeah that makes sense, all I need now is a victim. hahaha