Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

any spare ashtrays?

illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
hey everyone I'm tired of not having a place to put my cigar while not smoking it so if anyone has a decent spare ashtray let me know.. thanks!

Comments

• ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679
    I have one but I won't be able to give it up till may. Reason being is I'm getting deployed and won't need it
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Hey Welder,
    Didn't know you were in the military, just wanted to say thanks for what you do.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    I got you covered on this one Jarrett. Hit me with your mailing info and I'll send one out to you. You lucked out, I got a free ashtray with a box purchase recently.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    j0z3r:
    I got you covered on this one Jarrett. Hit me with your mailing info and I'll send one out to you. You lucked out, I got a free ashtray with a box purchase recently.
    hey awesome man thanks! PM sent!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    illinoisgolf99:
    hey everyone I'm tired of not having a place to put my cigar while not smoking it so if anyone has a decent spare ashtray let me know.. thanks!
    I'm gonna jump on this one too... I'm looking for an ashtray and willing to trade... thanks fellas!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Not making any promises, but I may possibly be able to help you out Rob. Let me see if a couple things work out the way I want them to and I might have a nice, new ashtray I can send your way. I'll get back to you if I can help you out.
  • mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 686
    j0z3r:
    Not making any promises, but I may possibly be able to help you out Rob. Let me see if a couple things work out the way I want them to and I might have a nice, new ashtray I can send your way. I'll get back to you if I can help you out.
    if you get a free box with an ashtray purchase can I get dibs on the box ;)
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    j0z3r:
    Awesome! regardless of how it all works out, I appreciate you trying...