Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cheapo Giveaway

sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
Ok, so when I first started my collection, I picked up some "value" smokes in the event I needed to give some away to moochers. I have since realized 2 things: 1) I thankfully have not had any moochers. The only time I have given away cigars is to really good friends who appreciate a good smoke. 2) I need to make room for smokes that are worth my humi space.

So here is the deal, I am going to give away the following smokes:

1. Approximately 15 "Original Cubans." You can find some info on the "sister" site or you can ask TatuajeVI (haha).
2. Approximately 20 "unbanded boutique" cigars that I ordered from another site.

Out of the two, the unbanded boutiques are better. In fact, I thought they were decent knockaround smokes. But let me be clear, these definitely budget smokes.

I have no problems with just giving these away, but if you want to trade a 5-pack or something for it, that's fine with me too.

Comments

• txjayhawktxjayhawk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 311
    shoot...I am in the same boat you are in. Except I have about 40 Vieja Hacienda (decent smoke, but at best its a value gar) that I would absolutly love to give to some one. Sorry to jump on your coat tails on this one sightunsenn, but I have been meaning to try and move these for a while and you just reminded me. PM me if you are interested in a mass qantity of yard gars.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    txjayhawk:
    shoot...I am in the same boat you are in. Except I have about 40 Vieja Hacienda (decent smoke, but at best its a value gar) that I would absolutly love to give to some one. Sorry to jump on your coat tails on this one sightunsenn, but I have been meaning to try and move these for a while and you just reminded me. PM me if you are interested in a mass qantity of yard gars.
    Both of you should talk to Jeff at Ccom and figure out how to donate them to the troops.
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Damn you, jayhawk, I don't need competition, haha.
    Fourtotheflush:
    txjayhawk:
    Both of you should talk to Jeff at Ccom and figure out how to donate them to the troops.
    That's a good idea. However, I'm afraid that giving troops crappy cigars would seem like an insult.
    sightunseen:
    Damn you, jayhawk, I don't need competition, haha.
    Haha sorry man...
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    sightunseen:
    Fourtotheflush:
    txjayhawk:
    That's a good idea. However, I'm afraid that giving troops crappy cigars would seem like an insult.
    You can always give them to children in your neighborhood... LOL ;D

stephen_hannibal:
    sightunseen:
    Fourtotheflush:
    txjayhawk:
    You can always give them to children in your neighborhood... LOL ;D

Haha. Actually, I have to attend a lung cancer summit soon......
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    if y'all need a mooch, I can oblige. I've been lookin for somethin I can hand out to some people who only smoke flavored "cigars"
  • pnaylonpnaylon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 214
    Hey, I'm always down to smoke cheapos. If you dont find anything else to do with em send em to me! PM sent.

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    Ill take whatever you guys dont want! I have a cousin who is a marine, and he sends them to his buddies all the time over in the mid east... They love them!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    I'll trade you a box of LFD Air Benders for all of your "Original Cubans"

heh, you wish!
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    give em to the new guys! forget about me :D
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    yeah i agree...giv em to the new guys like me ! lol
    TatuajeVI:
    I'll trade you a box of LFD Air Benders for all of your "Original Cubans"

heh, you wish!
    Haha, I have a feeling that cigar was one of the worst you've smoked in a long time.
    pnaylon:
    Hey, I'm always down to smoke cheapos. If you dont find anything else to do with em send em to me! PM sent.

back at ya...
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    yeah i agree...giv em to the new guys like me ! lol
    Joey, PM to you.