Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    SleevePlz:
    Did a trade with Lee McGlynn and everything went very smoothly. Well packaged and delivered quickly. Thanks for the great trade! I look forward to dealing with you again. Guys, please don't hesitate to work out some dealings with Lee. Trade with Lee McGlynn
    Traded with lee also, great job my friend!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Thank you firetruckguy got my sticks today! Lol we do have a similar taste Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Worked out a deal with Vision,, everything arrived on time and as expected!!! Very Smooth Thank You Peter!
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    The Kid:
    Worked out a deal with Vision,, everything arrived on time and as expected!!! Very Smooth Thank You Peter!

And I also thank you my brother! I will get pics up once I am back in Mass. Setup a deal with the kid and you know it came with way more then expected! I love this place!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Got my end of a trade today, thanks man appreciated!
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    Diamondog:
    Got my end of a trade today, thanks man appreciated!
    Awesome!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Jason you just changed your reply like three times
    jliu:
    Jason you just changed your reply like three times
    Lol, I'm busted. I first asked who the trade was with, then noticed it was with BigT06, then I posted never mind and realized that didn't make since, so it was changed to awesome hahahahahahaha
    Thank you buckeye I got your package today! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Thank you buckeye I got your package today! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Great sticks there. I love the PE's
    Yeah them pe's were on the list now I can't wait to light one up
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    I do believe I have found the cigar I will smoke tomorrow. PE it is... Nice hit there by the way.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    I had posted that I was looking for a larger travel case for an upcoming trip and RCY Cigars came to the rescue without a hesitation. This is the case that arrived today. RCY is a true asset to the board. Thank you for your kindness, it will not be forgotten!

Diamondog:
    I had posted that I was looking for a larger travel case for an upcoming trip and RCY Cigars came to the rescue without a hesitation. This is the case that arrived today. RCY is a true asset to the board. Thank you for your kindness, it will not be forgotten!

Damn!! Big ups ryc!!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Diamondog:

Damn!! Big ups ryc!!
    wow,awesome borkisim, who are you? lol,
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 256
    WhoDeyGal and I did our first trades on the forum with BigFnSteve and his end showed up today. Heck of a trade and great brother to trade with. We did a double blind 5 with his as both of our sponsors (since we are at the same address and he was down for the larger trade).
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Got my end of our trade today.
    No idea what the unbanded one is though.
    Thanks!!

• jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Just completed a trade with Allsmokedup and Robertgreen30 and I gotta give them both a huge thank you. Photos of the sticks they sent are posted under the thread titled "You'd think I'da learned by now" and they each went above and beyond. They're great BORKS and if you ever have a chance to trade with either of them, by all means, do so. You won't be sorry.

Thanks again, guys. You're great!
    And my end from 0patience! Most of which I have yet to try. ALL THE SALOMON GOODNESSSS!
    Photobucket
    He is a stone cold killer....
    Photobucket
    Hey everyone, watch out for jon00jon! I received my end of his newb sponsor trade today and all I can say, wow!!! I was amazed to find the sticks that were in the box. He is an awesome BOTL and very generous as well. I would trade with him anytime, and for all the vets looking to smash a new forum member, Jon is a great candidate.

OH YEA! HE will do well here!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Very nice job!! Great selections!
    Another stand up BORK! Jazbo it me with all the goodness today! My first Skull and Bones! Looks zoo derishuss

Photobucket
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Paul helped me out on a "group" bomb of a very deserving BOTL....
    But he also sneak attack bombed me too!! WTH, friendly fire man!!

Pics and more info later today
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    jj20030:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Diamondog:

Damn!! Big ups ryc!!
    wow,awesome borkisim, who are you? lol,

Glad it made to you with no issues. Enjoy the vacations and trips with it.....
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Would like to add Stad to the list. Made a purchase with him that went well. He shipped first and fast. Thank you Sir....
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Vision wanted to welcome me back to the on-line world with a blind '5 for 5' trade. I got his 'five' in the mail:

vision

Peter has SERIOUS counting problems!!! Fantastic blind trade my friend, these are some delicious looking cigars. Thank you again!
  • JazboJazbo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 16
    bigharpoon:
    Vision wanted to welcome me back to the on-line world with a blind '5 for 5' trade. I got his 'five' in the mail:

vision

Peter has SERIOUS counting problems!!! Fantastic blind trade my friend, these are some delicious looking cigars. Thank you again!
    Damn man, nice hit there Peter. I hope you learn how to count before you send me my end of our Blind 5'er trade
    Glad you like them Bro! And Jazbo... I got your package.... I am going to use my hands and feet to count to ... how many again???