Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    RCY Cigars:
    Did a 4-4 trade with NewBoots. Would do it again, if opportunity shows itself. I would like get acknowledged as a good trader even though he doesn't know how to count, lol.

It's 4! Go ahead, post a picture and ask....see who around here says its not 4.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Morgan and Walt, surely note that these two are good stand up folk. Heck of destruction they laid on me. Thank you fellas, note, we all now how this will end, lol

• MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    RCY Cigars:
    Morgan and Walt, surely note that these two are good stand up folk. Heck of destruction they laid on me. Thank you fellas, note, we all now how this will end, lol

Thanks rick!
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Add Puff Dougie to the List !
    Sent me these on a 3 fer trade.
    Thanks Doug !
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    bert873. Got his package quickly and it was in great condition.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Daniel has been MTuccelli certified! If you are not doing trades with him you need to start. Thanks brother for a smooth trade

• Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    flowbee is in the flow already. Good trade. Already bombing clowns too. LOL

I'd like to add ckrddsmke.
    I just got my end of a goooood trade with ckrddsmke. Camachoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

• flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Bob Luken:
    flowbee is in the flow already. Good trade. Already bombing clowns too. LOL

Thanks BOb, I appreciate the trade sponsor!!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Have to add Andy aka Ckrddsmke to the list!!!! Very fast, professional great trade, think he will fit in fine here!!!

• Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    I think most people could find something they have been wanting to try in that selection very nice.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Marlowe's and of our newb trade!
  • MarloweMarlowe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 20
    I am honored to be in such esteemed company. First I'd like to thank the members of the Academy, and of course my agent, Swifty.....
    wait, wrong speech. Uh, its an honor to be mentioned in this post. Thanks!
    Eol make a great addition to the forums and I welcome him great turn around on trades!!!Very Nice

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Sorry it took so long to post this one, but Dennis King hooked me up with some original El Truinfadors from his local shop. My wife just told me tonight that she got the package in last week, but it has been in my wine cooler since she got it, thankfully. Thanks again Dennis, I appreciate it, man!
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 392

Bob Luken added a generous measure of welcome to his 5 for 5 trade or maybe I need new glasses!
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    alienmisprint:
    Sorry it took so long to post this one, but Dennis King hooked me up with some original El Truinfadors from his local shop. My wife just told me tonight that she got the package in last week, but it has been in my wine cooler since she got it, thankfully. Thanks again Dennis, I appreciate it, man!
    BUSTED! Find Dennis King...Find addy!
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 392

Mike aka MVW67 caught me on the playground ouch! Many thanks!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    ckrddsmke:

Mike aka MVW67 caught me on the playground ouch! Many thanks!
    wait?!?! Mike trades?!?!
    Very nice selection of sticks from Ryan aka "TwoThingism" would like to add him too list, very fast turn around no hesitation, great trade selection, thank you Mike

Oops. Forgot to add Ryan the Hawaiian (TwoThingism) to the GOOD TRADERS LIST until I saw Mike's post.

Sorry. I should have posted it here two days ago. (I posted to the NEWBIE TRADING THREAD but forgot about this one.)

• Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    photo 1392246969_zps182f89f2.jpg Think the pic says it all but can we put Patrickbrick on the list.
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 525
    Gaetano7890:
    photo 1392246969_zps182f89f2.jpg Think the pic says it all but can we put Patrickbrick on the list.
    Second That, He sent me his part of our trade today....
    Great set -O- Sticks Patrick Thanks, your is on its way tomorrow
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Ok. Lets see. These guys are probably all on here but 1 so here it goes. Hope I didn't miss anyone.

WaltBasil bomb
    Bigshizza bomb
    Trident trade
    SleevePlz contest
    Stubble noob striking FOG first
    jd50ae bomb
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    jsnake:
    Ok. Lets see. These guys are probably all on here but 1 so here it goes. Hope I didn't miss anyone.

WaltBasil bomb
    Bigshizza bomb
    Trident trade
    SleevePlz contest
    jd50ae bomb
    Great group of BOTLs for sure!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Puff_Dougie:
    jsnake:

WaltBasil bomb
    Bigshizza bomb
    Trident trade
    SleevePlz contest
    jd50ae bomb
    My mind is melting. I knew I left someone out and it was you. Puff_Dougie is a top notch BOTL and all around great human. He showed me and my family some love and we have had some great conversations. Just an all around caring and giving guy. Thanks for everything brother! I plan on returning the favor when you least expect it.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    You didn't forget me, bro. You thanked me on another thread. I'm just glad to see the good folks here throwingsome love at you and your fam. You deserve some smiles after the challlenges ya'll have faced.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    jsnake:
    Puff_Dougie:
    jsnake:

WaltBasil bomb
    Bigshizza bomb
    Trident trade
    SleevePlz contest
    jd50ae bomb
    My mind is melting. I knew I left someone out and it was you. Puff_Dougie is a top notch BOTL and all around great human. He showed me and my family some love and we have had some great conversations. Just an all around caring and giving guy. Thanks for everything brother! I plan on returning the favor when you least expect it.
    I can't remember if we decided it was okay to "+1" a tread or not but, what the hell, I rarely do what I am told. +1 for a stand up Dougie.