Home Ratings & Reviews

5 Vegas AAA

betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
Anybody else had it? Just did a review on it, really dug this cigar. It's similar to the Diesel but packs more of a punch upfront, and a different middle-end flavor (lots of earth, wood, and vanilla.)

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    I have one, one of the BOTLs here sent me. I need to try it.

• lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Very good smoke.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    I found it to be a lot more complex than the Diesel. Definitely enjoyed it.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    I tried a few puffs from a friends AAA and really enjoyed it. (I gave it to him, come to think of it...) I need to smoke one for myself. Maybe this week...
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    I've had 3 or 4 of these now and really dig them. IMO they have gotten a lot better with time though.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    I've had a couple of these. They are quickly becoming one of my favorites.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    I have two of em. Sent by joe and evan in that bomb! Gonna let them sit till I feel like I have had enough cigars to enjoy these. So far, I've read nothing but good things about these! Cant wait.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Excellent smoke to me. I like it.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    i love this smoke! Great for when you wake up, pre-breakfast coffee, breakfast, tea time, after a siesta, midday, lunch, brunch, supper, lupper, dinner, dessert, midnight-snack, 3AM latemeal, fourthmeal. just a good smoke! BTW, the presentation of a box of these is pretty damn awesome!
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    Alex Williams:
    BTW, the presentation of a box of these is pretty damn awesome!
    Word, about a month ago I got a box of these dated from January of 09. I'm gonna try to let them sit for a year or so till I start on them. Shouldn't be too hard, I still have half a dozen or so singles. The presentation is very sweet, makes me want a full size cabinet humi even more so I can show them off!
  • gio164gio164 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 180
    Had my first triple-a last night. Wow! I was never impressed with the 5 vegas line but this really turned my head around. Oily, pepper in the first third. Smooth semi sweet chocolate, coffee in the second third and back to a light pepper in the finall third. Good burn, very solid ash, fantastic smoke.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    man....i think ill be the only one here to not care for this...the normal A is awesoem cigar...but im just not getting much from this...i get the earthy taste and hints of chocolate...but not much...ill have to try another one but not anytime soon lol
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    Something wrong there.... the Triple blows the standard A out of the ball park. I'm on my second box.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Just finished one on the back porch that has been resting for quite some time. Nice stick with plenty of flavor
  • aron325aron325 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 158
    tried one of these a while back and absolutely loved it. one of my favs so far. love the intense kick it provides as well.
  • JumperJumper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 135
    Can't wait to try one of these. Most intriguing looking cigar in that AJ sampler IMO.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Just had one and thought it was just ok. I liked the A better and the CS II even more. This just didn't awe me.
    jsnake:
    Just had one and thought it was just ok. I liked the A better and the CS II even more. This just didn't awe me.
    Interesting. For me, the A is a good maduro, but nothing amazing. The AAA for me is far more interesting. The flavors are just bolder.
    docbp87:
    jsnake:
    Interesting. For me, the A is a good maduro, but nothing amazing. The AAA for me is far more interesting. The flavors are just bolder.
    Mine was strong and uneventful. The A had way more flavor. I will try another one. It wasn't horrible though.
    Got drunk with some kidds from Hisghschool tonigt. Now I'm hanging out in my truck enjoying a AAA. I may be a bit toasty, but this stick still taste like a stick of dark chocolate, and a shot of hot sauce.
    Hahaha great description and I say spot on.