Home Ratings & Reviews

ITC 10th vs Decade

PKJHPKJH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 11
I was fortunate enough to attend a CRA event last week at my local shop. Several of the big name owners were there Patel, Tim from CAO, Jorge Padron, Paublo from Graycliff, Nick Perdoma, the owner of La Floria and also La Gloria. It was a wonderful evening, food, drinks and more importantly the one to one interaction with these guys, obviously with a cause with pending legislation. I am sure it was closer interaction that I will experience at the big smoke in Vegas. Upon entering I was handed a Graycliff, a Padron and an ITC 10th along with many other freebies. I lit up the ITC 10th and thought it was an incredible cigar. Previously I had tried the Decade, with the massive rating with CA, I was not impressed as much. I asked Rocky himself what he thought, he feels the decade is his best blend. I told him up to that point his "90" was my favorite. My buddy bought me another decade to share later that night over a nice glass of port, my taste still favored the ITC 10th. Have you guys compared these? I suppose it's all up to individual tastes.

Comments