Home Non Cigar Related

Hi Guys Sorry for My absence but when it rains it poors. Please pray for my family

2»

Comments

• txjayhawktxjayhawk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 311
    Thoughts and positive vibes from Houston. Been through things like this all too often...Hang in there and be the strong rock they need. No doubt you have the strenght to be that. Adversity is the test for strong men brother.
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    Wow man. A lot did happen while I was out of the country. Sorry to hear about all this, you and your family are in my thoughts as well.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Thanks Again Guys, My Mother is on the way for testing tomarrow and My wifes mother is Having Bone Scans doen at the James Cancer Institue At Ohio State In columbus tommarow , they are the best there is. Please keep the prayers coming guys!
    hey guys I want to thank everyone who has participated in the MINI Bomb it was Truly EPic and is un believable to me that a Bunch of Guys I have never met di something so COOL for me in this hard time.
    A little update.... My wifes Mothers Battle gets larger everyday more tumors have been found. She is heading to Columbus Ohio to the james Cancer institue for moe Opinions and to see if there is other options.... honestly its not good and the outcome looks grim.
    My mother heart is still all plugged uop and out of rythm and they are attempting to clear away the blockage with Meds and are about to try and shock hr heart back into rythm, but her heart has had a triple bypass and she has 6 stints already and the shock thing is risky.
    We are going o be traveling back to Ohio soon and spend some time with Both our mothers, and I will surley be taking along a bunch of you guys energy with Sticks from the Mini Bomb. Thanks Again Guys
    Ozzie
    SInce My Last Post My Wifes Mother has been recieving treaments... Lost her hair.... and now had 2 Blood transfusions. Its not good. We are heading back in a couple weeks. My mother is holding her own and they are still doing drug therapy on her and have yet to get her heart cleared or made any progress . We appreciate the Prayers and love from all the BOTL....
    Thanks
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Thanks for the update, ozzie. We'll keep prayin for you and the family.
  • minibeezyminibeezy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 257
    Hang in there Oz.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    When things get tough, turn to the Mini-Bombs Oz - and feel all of us with you brother!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Redtailhawkoz:
    SInce My Last Post My Wifes Mother has been recieving treaments... Lost her hair.... and now had 2 Blood transfusions. Its not good. We are heading back in a couple weeks. My mother is holding her own and they are still doing drug therapy on her and have yet to get her heart cleared or made any progress . We appreciate the Prayers and love from all the BOTL....
    Thanks
    Ozzie, I hope you find strength knowing we are all thinking about you and your family.
    The Sniper:
    When things get tough, turn to the Mini-Bombs Oz - and feel all of us with you brother!

YEs Sir Mr SNIPER! Im digging in the Humi AS WE type