Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Fun and Games

Comments

• kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Sandman1am:
    alienmisprint:
    University of Pheonix?
    We have a winner! Send me your PM & what you like/dislike. I will get your package out in next day or two.

Thats easy Sandman .... Tony is a huge fan of White Owls and Swisher Sweets ... I also think he's ok with with some Black and Milds .............. Everytime i've sent him them he always sends me something really nice .... last time he sent me a rock ....... Tony has some of likes listed on his bio ..... which reminds me ..... I need to do that as well ................ Thanks for the reminder Tony
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    kingjk729:
    Sandman1am:
    alienmisprint:
    University of Pheonix?
    We have a winner! Send me your PM & what you like/dislike. I will get your package out in next day or two.

Thats easy Sandman .... Tony is a huge fan of White Owls and Swisher Sweets ... I also think he's ok with with some Black and Milds .............. Everytime i've sent him them he always sends me something really nice .... last time he sent me a rock ....... Tony has some of likes listed on his bio ..... which reminds me ..... I need to do that as well ................ Thanks for the reminder Tony
    Word. Just make sure it is the Wine Black and Milds though, yum. PM sent.
    And for my question.....

I just bought a DVD this weekend that was an adaptation of the funniest book I have ever read. What is the name of the book?
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    alienmisprint:
    And for my question.....

I just bought a DVD this weekend that was an adaptation of the funniest book I have ever read. What is the name of the book?
    "I Hope They Sell Beer In Hell"
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    robbyras:
    alienmisprint:
    And for my question.....

That's a good guess. Never saw the movie though. If it's even half as funny as the book, it's worth buying on DVD.
    sightunseen:
    robbyras:
    alienmisprint:
    And for my question.....

That's a good guess. Never saw the movie though. If it's even half as funny as the book, it's worth buying on DVD.
    I haven't seen it either... or read it for that matter, but I hear it's a great book... It's on my To Read list...
    robbyras:
    alienmisprint:
    And for my question.....

Seriously? No hints and three minutes after my intial post, lol, wow man. Shoot me a PM with your mailing info and any cigars you absolutely do not like or any you've been wanting to try and I'll get something out to you.

And P.S., if you haven't read this book, you really need to. The movie is pretty funny, but nothing compared to the book. I actually had to set it down because I was crying from laughing so hard.
    alienmisprint:
    robbyras:
    alienmisprint:
    And for my question.....

Seriously? No hints and three minutes after my intial post, lol, wow man. Shoot me a PM with your mailing info and any cigars you absolutely do not like or any you've been wanting to try and I'll get something out to you.

And P.S., if you haven't read this book, you really need to. The movie is pretty funny, but nothing compared to the book. I actually had to set it down because I was crying from laughing so hard.
    It was a bit of a fluke... i logged on right after you made the post apparently...

as far as the book... I've had 4 different guys tell me about it in the last month, so it was right in the front of my mind anyway... PM is coming

I'll com up with a question in a bit... stay tuned
    OK... here is my question... A movie that I loved as a kid is currently being remade... what is the movie?
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
  • badge54fdbadge54fd Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 242
    robbyras:
    OK... here is my question... A movie that I loved as a kid is currently being remade... what is the movie?

Short Circuit

badge54fd:
    robbyras:

Short Circuit

Johnny 5? are they really remaking that?
    Both are incorrect... Tron was a great movie though...
    robbyras:
    new clue... the original had "cutting edge" visual effects at the time...
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    The Never Ending Story..? I think I heard they were re-doing this one...
    ejenne87:
    The Never Ending Story..? I think I heard they were re-doing this one...
    wow... i had no heard that... LOVED that movie... close, but no cigar....
    clash of the titans
    Alex Williams:
    clash of the titans?
    WINNER!

I was just about to break out the Harry Hamlin clue... if you've never seen the original, you HAVE to check it out... the stop motion is awesome, in a "wow, I can't believe that was cool" kind of way...

PM me the info... also, anything you really don't like...
    score!! ya the original is pretty awesome and i hope the new one lives up to it. bout to send the PM
    Alex Williams:
    score!! ya the original is pretty awesome and i hope the new one lives up to it. bout to send the PM
    The trailer for it looks pretty awesome, the kraken blew me away.
    Alright fellas my turn! Figured id keep on with the movie streak! This movie was filmed and set in a country in western Europe.
    no takers yet? come on just a guess!! it cant hurt nothing!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Still got about another week or so before I guess......but isn't this the fun and games thread not the moive triva thread? Just sayin.
    I just can't think of anything else cept for somethin like "what is by favorite food" or somethin like that. Sorry!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Sandman1am:
    ....but isn't this the fun and games thread not the moive triva thread? Just sayin.
    We've been doing movie trivia in this game for quite some time, probably since the game started. Movie trivia is specific, this one is not, anything is fair game in the Fun and Games.
    I think I'll just save the movie for a movie trivia. So here is my new question:

What is my dream trip/ vacation? (clue: it has to do with hunting)
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Alex Williams:
    I think I'll just save the movie for a movie trivia. So here is my new question:

What is my dream trip/ vacation? (clue: it has to do with hunting)
    Um, how about big game hunting in the depths of africa??
    Good guess and I DEF want to do that but not my number one. And it will need to be species specific otherwise it 'd be way too easy ;)
    j0z3r:
    Sandman1am:
    ....but isn't this the fun and games thread not the moive triva thread? Just sayin.
    We've been doing movie trivia in this game for quite some time, probably since the game started. Movie trivia is specific, this one is not, anything is fair game in the Fun and Games.
    I was being sarcastic and meant nothing by it. I guess next time I will make sure to keep my unhelpful comments to myself. Sorry Alex.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Sandman1am:
    j0z3r:
    Sandman1am:
    I was being sarcastic and meant nothing by it. I guess next time I will make sure to keep my unhelpful comments to myself. Sorry Alex.
    Hard to detect sarcasm sometimes. It wasn't personal or anything, but I'm sure there are some people who think movie trivia has no place in the FnG thread.

And for a guess...A hunting trip in Australia, hunting the most dangerous game of all, man. :)
    j0z3r:
    Sandman1am:
    j0z3r:
    Sandman1am:
    Hard to detect sarcasm sometimes. It wasn't personal or anything, but I'm sure there are some people who think movie trivia has no place in the FnG thread.

And for a guess...A hunting trip in Australia, hunting the most dangerous game of all, man. :)
    Can you really hunt man down there?