• HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    zeebra:
    Does Hustler count?
    lol hmm.... The Dark Half?
  • mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 686
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Don't know if it is considered a novel, Of Mice and Men
    Thanks for the guesses guys. Ill go ahead a throw out a clue based on those guesses.
    It is not a Stephen King book, and I doubt this would be required reading at any school except for maybe one.
    mustluvcigars:
    Thanks for the guesses guys. Ill go ahead a throw out a clue based on those guesses.
    It is not a Stephen King book, and I doubt this would be required reading at any school except for maybe one.
    Dang I think I know what it is now!!!
    Alex Williams:
    illinoisgolf99:
    whats the rule on guesses here? i forgot
    Once per clue
    mustluvcigars:
    Alex Williams:
    illinoisgolf99:
    Once per clue
    Thought it was once every 24 hrs?
    looks like the rules have been amended, I suppose to keep the guesses coming.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    j0z3r:
    Deliverance.
    didnt know that was a book, thought you were funning till I looked it up.lol
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    mustluvcigars:
    looks like the rules have been amended, I suppose to keep the guesses coming.

Since when did the rules get Amended? Where is that? LOL Hell you cant delete a post or editone once its posted on here for some reason (Which Sucks). I have always seen 1 guess per 24 hours ,
    I went back and read the opening thread and it clearly has been changed and if my crappy memory serves me from minutes ago it doesnt even have a Guess Limit.. it now says give clues so that its wrapped up within 5 days to keep it moving. hmmmmmmmm
    Sandman1am:
    mustluvcigars:
    Alex Williams:
    illinoisgolf99:
    Once per clue
    Thought it was once every 24 hrs?
    Well im confused, I think most of our games have been one guess per day, but lately theyve been doing once per clue. I fine either way, both rules have their merits. What say the forum at large?
    BTW somebody need to guess correctly before sandman snags this up.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Jurassic Park?
    Redtailhawkoz:
    tHE bIBLE
    U picked mine....I was waiting for the 24 hrs as I know that was the rule and as things change so we are not dinos, I'm ok with the chage of every clue. Great guess Ozzie you are the winner.
    Sandman1am:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    tHE bIBLE
    U picked mine....I was waiting for the 24 hrs as I know that was the rule and as things change so we are not dinos, I'm ok with the chage of every clue. Great guess Ozzie you are the winner.
    The Bible is not the correct answer here, The Bible is taught at several institutions
    I was referring to one particular instituion that may have this novel in its curricululm or required reading lists. The story is said to have been based on events that took place in the !970s.
    I also had the rules of this thread confused with the rules of the movie Triva Thread ... Sorry. Im all confused!
    Sandman1am:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    tHE bIBLE

ROTFLMAO were you going to guess the Bilbe too Sandman? I am so confused all these games and different rules ! LOL Im whacked! Carry on!
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Sandman1am:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    tHE bIBLE

ROTFLMAO were you going to guess the Bilbe too Sandman? I am so confused all these games and different rules ! LOL Im whacked! Carry on!
    Yes that was my guess until he posted another clue...which is very mind stumping
    mustluvcigars:
    Sandman1am:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    tHE bIBLE
    The Bible is not the correct answer here, The Bible is taught at several institutions
    I was referring to one particular instituion that may have this novel in its curricululm or required reading lists. The story is said to have been based on events that took place in the !970s.
    2 questions...are you catholic? Are you Messican? I think I know the book if you answer correctly.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Sandman1am:
    mustluvcigars:
    Sandman1am:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    tHE bIBLE
    2 questions...are you catholic? Are you Messican? I think I know the book if you answer correctly.
    ha. no and no, unless these questions are meant to throw everyone else off, I thnik you are way off course.
    hmmm. Over 24 hours and no guesses. Ive been at work for 16 of them, well here is another clue:
    The institution in question was the first publisher of this novel, and it was there first ever fiction novel published by them
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    Battlefield Earth.....?
    a key character in this book has been in four movies and protrayed by three different actors
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    The Vampire Chronicles ....... Lestat
    This novel launched the authors career, which has went on to include the four movies and a fifth to be released next year, TV miniseries, video games and ownership/management of profesional sports clubs. and not to mention, all his books!!!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Clear and present danger...
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    only one I can think of is Harry Potter, oops, didnt read..."his"