Home Ratings & Reviews

Cigar.com Brazilian Label Corona - Now Part of My Top 10!

2»

Comments

• Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    Very interesting experience - have not had one like with the CCOM Label... How long did you let the cigar rest before smoking it? Also - what is your RH right now? Maybe zeebra had it a quite different level...
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    i got 4 of these in a trade the other day. i smoked one over the weekend.....very nice......have three more left..ohh boyyy...lol
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    so I got 4 of these and I hate to say this but one had to be the like sh!t made one.... the end was kind of frazzled? and not even halfway through some kind of brown sh!t started leaking out the end of it and the taste had to be off cause it was just absoulutly horrid tasted like a dried out dog turd (not that I know what that tastes like I'm just guessing) fortunatly I had a CAO Brazilla with me as well so that made up for it and after inspecting the other 3 I had I couldn't find the flaws the one I had this afternoon had.
    Did u get those from me? I forgot... How long did u let them rest? I might have slipped one dog-turd in there as a filler, I forgot ;) lol....
  • MrMokeMrMoke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 321
    Renaissance_Man:
    Very interesting experience - have not had one like with the CCOM Label... How long did you let the cigar rest before smoking it? Also - what is your RH right now? Maybe zeebra had it a quite different level...

My humi is set to 70%, it's been about three weeks it's been resting, should be long enough to get aclimated, I'm pretty sure the filler was crappy in this gar it just had a leaf that burnt faster than the others around it, that's all.

• HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Renaissance_Man:
    Did u get those from me? I forgot... How long did u let them rest? I might have slipped one dog-turd in there as a filler, I forgot ;) lol....
    Yes it was one of the ones you sent me and I let them rest for roughly two weeks... I dunno what happened but the other 3 I have left seem to be flawless so what happened to the one I attempted to smoke yesterday is unknown, I wasn't worries since I had a CAO brazilla with me it was just kind of a bump in the road while I was trying to win a game of Magic is all. So no worries Sir Not sure if that question was directed at me or not but I kep the RH around 67%
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Ccom Brazilia is an excellent value stick with good flavor
    Hayblet:
    Renaissance_Man:
    Yes it was one of the ones you sent me and I let them rest for roughly two weeks... I dunno what happened but the other 3 I have left seem to be flawless so what happened to the one I attempted to smoke yesterday is unknown, I wasn't worries since I had a CAO brazilla with me it was just kind of a bump in the road while I was trying to win a game of Magic is all. So no worries Sir Not sure if that question was directed at me or not but I kep the RH around 67%
    Hm... Weird... I guess Alex is to blame since he sent me the box ;)! LOL... Jk... I think they might have need MORE rest. The box was out for a bit before I housed it in and my humidity was pretty odd for the past few weeks... Let them rest and try one again...