Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Spur of the Moment Vacation: The Game...

2»

Comments

• cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Russ55:
    Gettysburg national park. Fantastic place to visit. I've only been to North Carolina and Gettysburg once, so I'm not sure of the driving distances. Ccom is in PA, maybe it's close enough to go visit on the way? Anyway, that's my suggestion though it might still be a little humid this time of year.
    oo, nice one! I took a man-trip down there last fall with my best friend. we smoked several cigars a day and traveled all over the battlefield. It is spectacular.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Take her to beautiful Mount Desert Island in Maine. Enjoy the great summer weather along the rugged pink granite coasts of Acadia National Park. There are campgrounds to stay in, or hotels, or motels, or B&B's, whatever your style. Lots of easy hiking, car access mountain tops, difficult hiking, boating, swimming (salt water and fresh water lakes), historic homes (MDI is a former private retreat of the uber wealthy like Rockerfeller), biking along the old carriage roads, excellent restaurants, shopping, on and on and on and on and on...
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    So, I think my idea for a vacation has been vetoed... The lucky lady is going to get her weekend in Charleston, SC (women... what would we do without them! HA). Thanks for playing guys, since nobody suggested it though, I will find the closest one and hook you up right!
    Fourtotheflush:
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Great Golfing - Great Nightlife

It looks like we have us a winner! Close, so close! and who knows, we might even end up there being less than an hour away in Charleston... PM me your info and some preferences.
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    For dinner one night, you'll have to go to Southend Brewery & Smokehouse. Good food with some great micro-brews and you and your girl can go for a nice walk with a cigar afterward towards the water.
    undulac:
    For dinner one night, you'll have to go to Southend Brewery & Smokehouse. Good food with some great micro-brews and you and your girl can go for a nice walk with a cigar afterward towards the water.
    I love this idea! I will have to make this happen. The coolest part is, she is down with smoking cigars! She told me that I need to have a bunch ready and waiting for her... And to top that, her favorite beer isn't bud light like all the other girls I know (she LOVED the Stone IPA I was drinking). This one just might have to work out I guess...
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    They have a website, just google the name. I forgot to mention that it in earlier post.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    ejenne87:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Great Golfing - Great Nightlife

It looks like we have us a winner! Close, so close! and who knows, we might even end up there being less than an hour away in Charleston... PM me your info and some preferences.

Awesome Contest - Congrats to me the winner! Whoo hoo

PM Sent.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    ejenne87:
    I love this idea! I will have to make this happen. The coolest part is, she is down with smoking cigars! She told me that I need to have a bunch ready and waiting for her... And to top that, her favorite beer isn't bud light like all the other girls I know (she LOVED the Stone IPA I was drinking). This one just might have to work out I guess...
    She is either:
    a) a fantastic find and you are the luckiest man alive
    b) seemingly perfect until you get to know her and she's insane
    c) a man dressed as a woman
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    TatuajeVI:
    ejenne87:
    She is either:
    Let's see some pics of the trip after you get back.
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
    TatuajeVI:
    ejenne87:
    She is either:
    No matter which way it goes, I for one would like to hear the story, unless it turns out to be true love.....then just make up a funny story!!
    letsgowithbob:
    TatuajeVI:
    ejenne87:
    She is either:
    No matter which way it goes, I for one would like to hear the story, unless it turns out to be true love.....then just make up a funny story!!
    You got it! I'll have something hilarious, true or not, by the end of the month! And Phil, I can assure you, she is not a man dressed as a woman ;-)
  • TheedgeTheedge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 316
    Too late now I suppose. But one thing a person can do if they are into music, is check on line to see who is playing where. And then schedule your vacation around that event.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555

You have a PM,

How was your vacation?