Home Ratings & Reviews

Liga Privada No. 9

sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
A very rich and flavorful cigar. People have been singing its praises for a while now and I'm glad I finally got the chance to experience it. Full review at wbfiller.com

Comments

• TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Funny, I just finished one up just now. My first experience with this one was less than stellar. Got a bad one - so plugged I couldn't draw any smoke through it. That was maybe a month ago. So tonight I decided to give her a go again and I'm glad I did. Nice smoke output, loved the flavors. I'm not sure I'd qualify this one as a "special" smoke to me, I'd put it in the "very good every-day cigar" category. Lucky for me I didn't pay retail, Jeff Jackson hooked me up on the price. I think I have a toro and a robusto left...

I actually enjoyed the Liga Privada T52 more, as it turns out. I'll have to revisit the T52, I don't have more of those, though.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    One of the guys at the CA herf found a pubic hair in one of these. At least I think it was this cigar. For what it's worth I think he finished it, and it's not going to stop me from trying it. Supposed to be a great stick.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    lol Russ, I think it was a different cigar, but that was pretty funny.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    Russ55:
    One of the guys at the CA herf found a pubic hair in one of these. At least I think it was this cigar. For what it's worth I think he finished it, and it's not going to stop me from trying it. Supposed to be a great stick.
    Was the cigar pre-owned by bill Clinton??
    TatuajeVI:
    Funny, I just finished one up just now. My first experience with this one was less than stellar. Got a bad one - so plugged I couldn't draw any smoke through it. That was maybe a month ago. So tonight I decided to give her a go again and I'm glad I did. Nice smoke output, loved the flavors. I'm not sure I'd qualify this one as a "special" smoke to me, I'd put it in the "very good every-day cigar" category. Lucky for me I didn't pay retail, Jeff Jackson hooked me up on the price. I think I have a toro and a robusto left...

I actually enjoyed the Liga Privada T52 more, as it turns out. I'll have to revisit the T52, I don't have more of those, though.
    I keep on hearing good things about the T52. I'm gonna have to get some next payday.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Alex Williams:
    TatuajeVI:

I keep on hearing good things about the T52. I'm gonna have to get some next payday.
    See... SICK. LMAO
    laker1963:
    Alex Williams:
    TatuajeVI:

See... SICK. LMAO
    I think you quoted the wrong post ;) damn stupid canadians eh?? All that cold freezed their brain waves right up!!
    Alex Williams:
    laker1963:
    Alex Williams:
    TatuajeVI:

See... SICK. LMAO
    I think you quoted the wrong post ;) damn stupid canadians eh?? All that cold freezed their brain waves right up!!
    Hey, it has nothing to do with the weather OK? I live in BC remember?

Also I was quoting the right thread. Read back up the page a bit, you will see a referrence by Russ55 about a Pubic Hair being found in one of these? Then you follow that up by saying... you have heard good things about this stick.

You sir are SICK !!!! LMAO

I wonder what color that hair was eh Alex?
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    laker1963:
    Alex Williams:
    laker1963:
    Alex Williams:
    TatuajeVI:

See... SICK. LMAO

Also I was quoting the right thread. Read back up the page a bit, you will see a referrence by Russ55 about a Pubic Hair being found in one of these? Then you follow that up by saying... you have heard good things about this stick.

As I recall the story of the pube, it was red...and the cigar had a hint of Lucille Ball through the nose. :)
    j0z3r:
    laker1963:
    Alex Williams:
    laker1963:
    Alex Williams:
    TatuajeVI:

See... SICK. LMAO

As I recall the story of the pube, it was red...and the cigar had a hint of Lucille Ball through the nose. :)
    Hahaha!! LMAO. I don't know how the guy still smoked it. Who was it?
    j0z3r:
    lol Russ, I think it was a different cigar, but that was pretty funny.
    Oh, my mistake. I'll have to ask him what it was. I do remember it was Dominican though, because he asked me if people in that country had kinked hair like that. I didn't really know if they did or not, but I could tell he kinda wanted me to say they did, so I did. Hopefully it was female at least. Man that was funny. Poor guy.
    Alex Williams:
    j0z3r:
    laker1963:
    Alex Williams:
    laker1963:
    Alex Williams:
    TatuajeVI:

See... SICK. LMAO

Hahaha!! LMAO. I don't know how the guy still smoked it. Who was it?
    Hah!

He doesn't post on here, I believe.
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    The thread started out as being about a cigar and ended up being about pubes. Such is life on the Ccom forum.
    LMAO @ j0z3r. I can't even read the csreen right now thru the tears. GAWD that was funny.