Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Looking For RP Decades

DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
I know there was an email sent out by Tiim on the Decades but I can't get in on it....If anyone has some Decades to trade let me know and we'll work something out

Comments

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    ive only got one decade but dont mind getting rid of it if need be so let me know
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    Diamondog:
    I know there was an email sent out by Tiim on the Decades but I can't get in on it....If anyone has some Decades to trade let me know and we'll work something out
    what was this? I keep seeing these Tim emails referenced. I need in on that email!!!!! I've asked repeatedly to be added to it...
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    cholmes8310:
    Diamondog:
    what was this? I keep seeing these Tim emails referenced. I need in on that email!!!!! I've asked repeatedly to be added to it...
    Same here, The Beard said he added me yet I have not seen any of these emails which is kinda good since I'm pretty poor atm but I still wanna see the deals.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Diamondog:
    I have plenty of decade torpedos with some age on them. How many are you looking for and what do you have to offer? I see you have many many ISOM's
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    i have tried many different sizes in the rp decade and have to say the torpedo is the best.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Hayblet:
    cholmes8310:
    Diamondog:
    Same here, The Beard said he added me yet I have not seen any of these emails which is kinda good since I'm pretty poor atm but I still wanna see the deals.
    +1. I got ONE e-mail offer after being added to the list, and it wasnt about RP Decades.

• DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Thanks guys got this sorted out...
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Fourtotheflush:
    Diamondog:
    I have plenty of decade torpedos with some age on them. How many are you looking for and what do you have to offer? I see you have many many ISOM's
    PM Sent
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    robbyras:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Diamondog:
    PM Sent

Replied.