Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Weekly Cigar Lottery - 64 Stick Jackpot THIS IS DONE

Comments

• Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    This just isn't working out for me. How about we play a new game called "I WIN"!!!!!!
  • willso7willso7 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 156
    same number diamondog
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    willso7:
    same number diamondog
    Hey brother I know you are new to the game but if no one wins you keep the same #s until someone does win. That's why I love this game it's easy and doesn't take any thought for us lazy people.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Just an FYI guys, I will be in the DR next Sunday and internet permitting will do the draw on Sunday, I'll be chillin at the condo....if there is an internet issue I will draw as soon as I can even if it is passed Sunday (contrary to rules)....I don't for see a problem but ya never know
    Sandman1am:
    willso7:
    same number diamondog
    Hey brother I know you are new to the game but if no one wins you keep the same #s until someone does win. That's why I love this game it's easy and doesn't take any thought for us lazy people.
    Oh ok thanks
    Diamondog:
    Just an FYI guys, I will be in the DR next Sunday and internet permitting will do the draw on Sunday, I'll be chillin at the condo....if there is an internet issue I will draw as soon as I can even if it is passed Sunday (contrary to rules)....I don't for see a problem but ya never know
    Funny i will be there to november 2 to november 10, my hotel will be nh real arena.
  • MperconteMperconte Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
    Bump!!
    Com'on, 10,000 forum members and only 14 participants. WTF!!
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    RaschNuts:
    Im in - 12/17
    Added
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 429
    WOOHOO!!! we hit 60 sticks!!!! NICE!!!
    Guys I am in the DR and the internet is just attrocious I can't post a pic of the drawing, number was 65, sticks and picks ride this week...
  • dwayne3307dwayne3307 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 272
    I want to join in but i'm not on the "good traders list", can I skip that step or do I need to complete a trade first?
    dwayne3307:
    I want to join in but i'm not on the "good traders list", can I skip that step or do I need to complete a trade first?
    Please complete a trade with someone and you can definately get in on this....I would suggest posting a request in this section for a trade partner, somebody will help you out with a trade...
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 429
    dwayne3307 you have a PM
    SmokySuit:
    dwayne3307 you have a PM
    Reply sent, thanks for responding.
    Hi ,so im leaving today for PUNTA CANA , so if someone win this week-end i will send my cigar at they end of next week. :)
    dwayne3307:
    SmokySuit:
    dwayne3307 you have a PM
    You have now been added...
    Diamondog:
    dwayne3307:
    SmokySuit:
    dwayne3307 you have a PM
    You have now been added...
    Thank you!!
    no winner this week sticks and picks ride...need more players even with 2 number system we have less actual players but same amount of numbers we normally would have...
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    SON OF A BIIIITTTCCC------I took 19 every week in this thing it was available too, just forgot to get back in......Not to worry, Im back to contriubute to the next winner. Im sticking with 19, and will also take its alter ego 91.
    Vulchor:
    SON OF A BIIIITTTCCC------I took 19 every week in this thing it was available too, just forgot to get back in......Not to worry, Im back to contriubute to the next winner. Im sticking with 19, and will also take its alter ego 91.
    Added, still waiting on that music trivia pkg btw...
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Was sent weeks ago, with a package I had to send to KingJK and to Citrus California (name of who escapes me)--------You do live in Canada right DD? Because I am 100% sure it went out.
    Vulchor:
    Was sent weeks ago, with a package I had to send to KingJK and to Citrus California (name of who escapes me)--------You do live in Canada right DD? Because I am 100% sure it went out.
    F*ck I sent a pkg to NJ a little while back and it took a freaking month unreal, strange thing is to ship to the West coast less than half the time and NJ is probably a quarter of the distance, mail shipping times can be quite strange...
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Diamondog:
    Vulchor:
    F*ck I sent a pkg to NJ a little while back and it took a freaking month unreal, strange thing is to ship to the West coast less than half the time and NJ is probably a quarter of the distance, mail shipping times can be quite strange...

I have lost 3 Pakgs in the last 2 months never have seen them...... Its Screwed up.
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Diamondog:
    Vulchor:

I have lost 3 Pakgs in the last 2 months never have seen them...... Its Screwed up.
    Always worries me when pkgs are coming here cross border...
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Redtailhawkoz:
    yeah, I remember that. You made good though.
    DD, remember how long that Anejo took to get to you. It took like 2 weeks minimum.
    dennisking:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    yeah, I remember that. You made good though.
    DD, remember how long that Anejo took to get to you. It took like 2 weeks minimum.
    Oh I know....I have 2 pkgs incoming that are a month old at this point YIKES...
  • cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    would you pm me rules I'd be interested in playing!