Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Weekly Cigar Lottery - 64 Stick Jackpot THIS IS DONE

Comments

• letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
    Hayblet, congrats, and can you PM me your address?
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    dwayne3307:
    Diamondog:
    dwayne3307:
    Can someone shoot me his address ? And I'll keep the same #'s.
    Please post your picks for this week in the thread...I want to make sure there is no confusion as to who picked what numbers and when, its the only way to have a record...
    25 & 75
    Added...
    Hayblet:
    38/48 DD Sir!
    Added...
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Hey Steve, put me back in, no numbers just sticks. Thanks
    bandyt09:
    Hey Steve, put me back in, no numbers just sticks. Thanks
    Added...
  • willso7willso7 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 156
    need hayblet addy to send my package !!
  • MrGreenMachineMrGreenMachine Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 89
    Back in with 50/73. Congrats spence. Package inbound.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    For some odd reason when I send pm's it's saying "NA" for recipient so please send me one if you need my info.
    MrGreenMachine:
    Back in with 50/73. Congrats spence. Package inbound.
    Added...
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Im staying in 14 / 72. I still havent got Hyblets info.. thought i had it. Thanks guys
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Im staying in 14 / 72. I still havent got Hyblets info.. thought i had it. Thanks guys
    Added...
  • long_asheslong_ashes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 166
    I want to get in on this how do I do it? Do I need to PM my address to someone? Are there certain days that I need to enter and do I have to say upfront which cigars I'm going to send? Thanks.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    long_ashes:
    I want to get in on this how do I do it? Do I need to PM my address to someone? Are there certain days that I need to enter and do I have to say upfront which cigars I'm going to send? Thanks.
    Hey long_ashes. Everything you need to know about the lottery is on the first post of the thread.
    Put me in for 27/8. Come on baby papa needs a new stogie to smoke!
    long_ashes:
    Welcome long_ashes, no problem getting in on the action with the lottery. I will however ask you to complete a trade with another member in good standing prior to submitting numbers, once that member lists you in good standing in the Good Traders thread make your picks. An easy way to get it rolling is to post in the Trades forum you are looking to get on the Good Traders list, there are lots of good guys here who will work a trade out with you, thanks...
    Diamondog:
    long_ashes:
    Welcome long_ashes, no problem getting in on the action with the lottery. I will however ask you to complete a trade with another member in good standing prior to submitting numbers, once that member lists you in good standing in the Good Traders thread make your picks. An easy way to get it rolling is to post in the Trades forum you are looking to get on the Good Traders list, there are lots of good guys here who will work a trade out with you, thanks...
    I'm already on the crap cigar pass going on. Does that count? :)
    long_ashes:
    Diamondog:
    long_ashes:
    once you complete a trade with a member and its mentioned in Good Traders no problem...
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    long_ashes:
    Diamondog:
    long_ashes:
    PM sent, lets do a trade.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    man Hay, looks like you're going to have a LOT of cigars coming your way :)
    Nick2021:
    man Hay, looks like you're going to have a LOT of cigars coming your way :)
    meh 5 boxes lol...niceeeeeeeeeeeee..........
  • AQUADGIO1200AQUADGIO1200 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    Hey DD, im i still on this weeks lotto? I know me an ICE had the same number on the last pick (21). Just want to make sure if you automatically added me this week?
    AQUADGIO1200:
    Hey DD, im i still on this weeks lotto? I know me an ICE had the same number on the last pick (21). Just want to make sure if you automatically added me this week?
    To avoid confusion if everyone can post their picks they want each week after a win....please post the numbers you"d like entered for this drawing, thanks...
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    I have been out of town for a while due to family issues. Hayblet, please PM me your info. I want to make sure I still have your correct address. DD, I would like to stay with my same unlucky numbers of 27 and 55. Thanks to all.
    Poker Slob:
    I have been out of town for a while due to family issues. Hayblet, please PM me your info. I want to make sure I still have your correct address. DD, I would like to stay with my same unlucky numbers of 27 and 55. Thanks to all.
    incoming
    Poker Slob:
    Added...
    Lets go people anti up...
    Diamondog:
    after some thought I want to be like Todd and just ante sticks no numbers. Lord knows I have more than enough with even more incoming.
    Hayblet:
    Diamondog:
    after some thought I want to be like Todd and just ante sticks no numbers. Lord knows I have more than enough with even more incoming.
    Updated...
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Lets go with 4/16 for me bro