Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Weekly Cigar Lottery - 64 Stick Jackpot THIS IS DONE

Comments

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    ...wow...this is lasting along time lol...and now a 95 number...jesus..come on
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    How do I get on the good traders list to enter this?
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Diamondog:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    so then my original numbers should be riding if knowones won yet! LOL
    Good to see you back! Actually I have always taken 69 from the beginning, you must have had a different 2 numbers...here's the thing, I was doing the draw tomorrow instead of saturday because I am going on holidays, I am actually about to leave 1 day early on an emergency so have to draw now....Yes someone did win so everyone needed to anti up again....I am going to enter 71 as your number, its the first 2 digits of your 3 digit, this is only because I want you to have a chance to win and I need to leave, drawing will resume on Sunday Aug 8 and I will gladly switch your number to your own pick (no 2 numbers can be shared)

No Problem!
    you can trade with me...ill send u a pm
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Diamondog:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    so then my original numbers should be riding if knowones won yet! LOL
    Good to see you back! Actually I have always taken 69 from the beginning, you must have had a different 2 numbers...here's the thing, I was doing the draw tomorrow instead of saturday because I am going on holidays, I am actually about to leave 1 day early on an emergency so have to draw now....Yes someone did win so everyone needed to anti up again....I am going to enter 71 as your number, its the first 2 digits of your 3 digit, this is only because I want you to have a chance to win and I need to leave, drawing will resume on Sunday Aug 8 and I will gladly switch your number to your own pick (no 2 numbers can be shared)

No Problem!
    What 2 digit number would you like for this weeks drawing?
  • RippRipp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 125
    Would love to get in on this. Umm I pick number 24.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    how do i get in on this?
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    lcpleel:
    how do i get in on this?
    Get on the Good Traders List first, if you haven't already.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    lcpleel:
    how do i get in on this?
    Get on the Good Traders List, PM me if you want to do a trade...................
    lcpleel:
    How do I get on the good traders list to enter this?
    Work a tradeout with someone and once they vouch you're in!
    Redtailhawkoz:
    hmmmmm 72
    Updated
    Ripp:
    Would love to get in on this. Umm I pick number 24.
    Entered
    No winner sticks ride....I would like feedback and based on majority of current players will make or NOT make changes....Are you guys ok with the drawing system as is or would you like to see a change in terms of somebody winning. We have had 1 winner since lottery began on June 6th and we are continuing in to another week now with no winner. Would you like to see the frequency of winning rise and if so how to go about it? Everybody pics 2, 2 digit numbers? OR on a set number of drawings (weeks) if there is no winner, I draw until somebody wins. If we make a change to increase frequency of winning we have to becareful that it does not become too easy OR do we? Maybe we make no changes everyone likes the way it is? There are 25 players right now and if we have a majority that would like a change I will make it, 13+ players need to agree a change needs to be made.
  • MrMokeMrMoke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 321
    With 25 players there's a 1 in 4 chance of getting a winner each time there's a draw. Being as this is a lottery that's good enough odds for me. I say let's keep it the way it is, chances are someone will win soon! ;)

• The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    I say keep it the same. Its like the real lotto No one wins :-)
    I like it the way it is. its fair and it shouldn't be easy, it gets people to come back plus if someone wins every week there wouldn't be 75 sticks involved.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    agreed--- 75 sticks shouldn't be that easy to win... i say leave it as it...
  • JdoraisJdorais Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 653
    I agree, leave as is. 43
  • AQUADGIO1200AQUADGIO1200 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    I'm in....my lucky number for the next drawing will be (53)
  • jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
    I say we put a limit to the jack pot and time I say if no one has one after four weeks we draw until there is a winner. Also I say 75 is a lot of sticks I say once we get to 75 we draw. Trying to get something ready to store a couple hundred sticks will be crazy to say the least plus it takes time to get a humi or coolerdor ready. I dont wont to end without saying great game! I just dont want people to lose intrest.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    I say let it stay the same way. It doesn't seem like we are losing any players, in fact, the game keeps growing. I understand that getting 75 sticks at one time could be a challenge, it DEFINATELY would be for me, but I choose to stay in the game and hope to "deal" with that "problem" when I win. Maybe it will be like a massive airstrike with the bombs going out to make room for the winnings coming in, LOL.

I look at it this way, this is a great chance to get a 75 stick sampler for having fun.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Im good with the way it is......... Great game DD
    AQUADGIO1200:
    I'm in....my lucky number for the next drawing will be (53)
    Entered
    I would like to change my number to 5 please!!!!! i was so close again! lol
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    I say keep it the same
    nah...chances of hitting 55 are very slim...ill mix it up a bit
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    I think he may have been refering to my earlier post, change made!
    thankyou diamond
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    Diamondog:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    I think he may have been refering to my earlier post, change made!
    Lol yeah
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    well unless we hit an astronomical amount of cigars for whoever wins (like 100?) then once a week sounds good