Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

AJ Fernandez Signature Maduro

illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
Anybody had these? I'm really interested in trying these, if anyone has some they wouldn't mind parting with PM me

Comments

• ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    I have about 15 robustos in the cooler. They are phenomenal little smokes, especially when you consider the price I paid (about $1.80 a stick!). I'll have to hook you up with some as soon as I get hoe from NY in a week and a half brother.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    I've smoked 80 of them. They are phenomenal for the price, or even for triple the price.
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    I agree, they are really good, wish I had more...really sad they are sold out :^(
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    Duder2:
    I agree, they are really good, wish I had more...really sad they are sold out :^(

ditto on the sadness of them being sold out, I didn't realize they were a limited production deal
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    illinoisgolf99:
    Duder2:

ditto on the sadness of them being sold out, I didn't realize they were a limited production deal

I think I remember reading a post from Alex that AJ had to stop making these due to some copyright problems or something. They are Very good and the price made them just a bit better.