Home Ratings & Reviews

My Father Le Bijou 1922

2»

Comments

• allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    Oh damn! Well, I'll trade for a few if you manage to get a box!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    allsmokedup:
    Sounds good....that's only fair since you shared the info.
    I haven't been watching the SS much lately - but if I can get another box of these for close to the same price I did last time...I'm all over it.

PM to you.
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    Marker:
    Petit Robusto is an amazing cigar. Smokes like a chimney but also has the complexity to get your brain moving. The dark sweet wrapper had me at hello.

+1
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 630
    In my experience, I never noticed much spice.
  • Jay9Jay9Jay9Jay9Jay9Jay9 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 53
    jgibv:
    allsmokedup:
    Sounds good....that's only fair since you shared the info.
    I haven't been watching the SS much lately - but if I can get another box of these for close to the same price I did last time...I'm all over it.

PM to you.
    FYI...the boxes on SS are going for around $86. Been watching them closely. :)
  • gaberoxgaberox Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 824
    Not sure when these came out but they were my favorite cigar by far in 2009. I've only had 2 since then which were still great but not quite the same. I'm one that believes the original release vintage of a cigar is almost always the best. How can u produce the same cigar year after year with different crops affected by changing weather etc? Am I off topic here it's 6 am lol forgive me. In 09 I remember ample spice up front a la Pepin followed by super thick rich decadent chocolate notes. A luxurious texture etc. I always went for the churchills.
  • jon00jonjon00jon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 45
    Can't wait to try it. Just picked one up earlier this week for about 7.50 at the local b&m. Sounds like some really like and some not so much. But for the price compared to the rest of the MF line, if it doesn't fit me, I'm not out much.