Home Non Cigar Related

World Cup 2010 - http://espn.go.com/espn3/

123457»

Comments

• illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    I've got Netherlands winning the Cup 2-1, and I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Netherlands scores first, in the first 15 minutes.
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 633
    And Spain are the new world cup champions! Good game by both teams. My prediction was way off I should of known it was gonna go down to overtime play or penalties possibly. Too many yellow cards in this game but oh well. Now to wait another four years lol.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    Pacman84:
    And Spain are the new world cup champions! Good game by both teams. My prediction was way off I should of known it was gonna go down to overtime play or penalties possibly. Too many yellow cards in this game but oh well. Now to wait another four years lol.
    Yea congrats to Spain, they both played really well. I was way off on my prediction as well, but all in all it was a good, nitty gritty game. I agree there were too many cards but still it was a good game. 2014 WC Brazil.. cant wait! gonna try to save some money so my gf and some friends can go!
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 633
    That would be so sweet to go for a vacation. You should definitely save some money for that.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Good game today. I was shocked at the final goal, though Spain seemed to have the better chances throughout the game. I was all ready for a shootout till that late goal.
  • bigbgballzbigbgballz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 283
    illinoisgolf99:
    Pacman84:
    Yea congrats to Spain, they both played really well. I was way off on my prediction as well, but all in all it was a good, nitty gritty game. I agree there were too many cards but still it was a good game. 2014 WC Brazil.. cant wait! gonna try to save some money so my gf and some friends can go!
    Trying to do the same thing, it will cost good amount though. If you want to save money rererve your hotel this year it will save you 3 to 5 times the money!