Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Cank big # 500 Contest... We Have a Winner !!

2»

Comments

• bige1371bige1371 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 196
    mrpillow:
    13!
    Had that guess already
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    I'll say 40. I have faith in you, bro..... have fun on vacation!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    I'll say 11, cause I haven't seen it taken by anyone else and I think you will get your post count up to 500 before vacation. Congratualtions on your 500 posts also bro'.
  • JZJZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 827
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    laker1963:
    I'll say 11, cause I haven't seen it taken by anyone else and I think you will get your post count up to 500 before vacation. Congratualtions on your 500 posts also bro'.
    Sorry, bro, 11 got taken by the handsome fella on page 1.
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    I cant stop thinking about this one lol. I wonder how many he's up to now...
  • BeastcigarBeastcigar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 40
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Cank, Im not sure that you know this, but PM's count!
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    Man if Pm's counted I'd be over 5000. :-) I'm not trying to hold back on posts just keeping up with stuff like always and when I hit 500 who ever gets it gets it....... 1 more post left remember my 500th post will be the announcement of the winner !
    JZ Got it... I only smoked 4. It was hot all week and I worked so much.. I had better expectations for myself. O well I'll shoot you a PM !
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    The Cank:
    JZ Got it... I only smoked 4. It was hot all week and I worked so much.. I had better expectations for myself. O well I'll shoot you a PM !
    4... you only smoked 4... in a whole WEEK!!! I smoke 4 by noon... I had such higher hopes for ya... sigh...
    cabinetmaker:
    The Cank:
    4... you only smoked 4... in a whole WEEK!!! I smoke 4 by noon... I had such higher hopes for ya... sigh...

yeah I let myself down.... I smoked a black and mild to punish myself
  • JZJZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 827
    The Cank:
    cabinetmaker:
    The Cank:

yeah I let myself down.... I smoked a black and mild to punish myself
    I for one am very happy that it was only 4!! :) WOOHOOO!!