Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Lottery Winnings (so far)..... UPDATED

lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
I'm gonna keep a tally of the winnings as they come in. I'll post pics later (minus the ones I smoke!!!)

So far so good.......(in no particular order)

1 - Graycliff Gs Turbo
1 - Gurkha Centenary Blend
1 - 5 Vegas AAA
1 - Gurkha Black Puro
1 - 5 Vegas Gold
1 - Nica Libre
1 - La Aurora Double Corona
1 - Gran Habano Vintage 2002
3 - Verdaderos Organic
1 - JDN Gran Consul
1 - La Riqueza
1 - San Cristobal
1 - 5 Vegas Cask Strength II
1 - RP OWR
1 - 5 Vegas Limitada '10
1 - RP Sun Grown
1 - 601 Red Label
1 - RP Edge Maduro
1 - CAO Sapranos
1 - Gurkha Regent
1 - Pioneer Valley Maduro
2 - MOW Ruination
1 - CAO Black
1 - Graycliff Double Espresso
1 - Oliva Connie
1 - Partagas Black
1 - Augusto Reyes Nativo
1 - Occidental Reseve
1 - Cain Habano
1 - Nestor Reserve
1 - Gurkha Doble Maduro
1 - AB Maxx
1 - Nub Habano
1 - Trinidad
1 - El Rey Del Mundo
1 - Diesel "Shorty"
1 - AB Tempus

Comments

• sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Niiiice and congrats on the win.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    According to the tracking, my package should have arrived today, but they're not on the list yet. Hope they got there ok, some good stuff in there...
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    Dam im a dumbass...I had ur sticks put in a bag sitting in the top portion of my humi...forgot to send it out bro...sorry..bad week for work and my dam house is practically falling apart lol.. Let me know if u want me to send tommorrow or hold until monday to send it off
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 474
    Speaking of winnings, Are we supposed to send someone our tracking number? Lilwing or DD? Or wha?
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    No everyone is on good traders list so no issues there.....
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Duder2:
    According to the tracking, my package should have arrived today, but they're not on the list yet. Hope they got there ok, some good stuff in there...
    I'm sure it arrived okay. I just haven't gotten to it yet. I'll post up more winnings tomorrow, hopefully.
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    Dam im a dumbass...I had ur sticks put in a bag sitting in the top portion of my humi...forgot to send it out bro...sorry..bad week for work and my dam house is practically falling apart lol.. Let me know if u want me to send tommorrow or hold until monday to send it off
    Whenever you have the time, bro. No worries.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Just lemme know when mine arrives? should be there tomorrow at the latest
    As you can see, the list speaks for itself. All great premiums. I didn't wanna single out any one pack over the other, cuz you guys are all very generous. You know who you are, and I appreciate every stick I've gotten. Thanks brothers.

There's still more to come. As promised, I'll post a pic of the whole haul......
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    im sending my package out to ya today my friend once I get home from work soon
    Well, I took some pics of the winnings, as promised. But I'm having some computer issues. The issue being that my computer is f***ed up! Anyways, I got the pics and I'll get them up ASAP. Mind you, the pics will not fully reflect the magnitude of this win. Some of the sticks were sadly lost in a string of mysterious fires..... ;-) And some of the brothers sent there packs a little late due to very understandable family reasons. Family first is always my policy. So, when I get my computer issue resolved I'll get some pics up. Again, thanks to all the very generous brothers on this site. I was floored by the quality of sticks I received.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    I'm such a douchenozzle. I still haven't gotten your winnings out to you. Monday I'll get a package out to you, man. I've got your address.