Home Non Cigar Related

Vacation this weekend

NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
Going up north to the girlfriends parents cabin. The Herf-a-door is packed with the MOW, Runi, Virtue and Special Edition... and a Gurkha Master Select in case I dont have a full day to do the MOW badge. Pics to follow either way when I get back, its always a beautiful trip up there.

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Very nice. If I was you I'd wait until my mail ran to go incase any important things come in that you need. Have fun bro!
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    OH the tempting!!! im at work, without my car, my girl is picking me up at 630 so we can just get going.... and the post office closes at 6pm i think. DAMNIT!!! lol.
    I do feel that I underpacked.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    sounds like he gave u a pretty big hint to go get ur mail there...lol.. HAYS and I did the MoW day yesterday...I did all 4, he did 3. We have like 100 photos we will link to photo bucket for everyone to see...we started at 1pm in the afternoon...we drank 21 bottles/cans of Guinness Draft and played poker all day lol
    Just sayin is all...lol I know I would. Never wanna miss out on important mail.
    ENFIDL:
    trip rocked. fun times, some decent smoking. pics to come... and im gonna hit up my mailbox on the way home from work today...... .. . .. . . ..
    NYHCx516x:
    ENFIDL:
    trip rocked. fun times, some decent smoking. pics to come... and im gonna hit up my mailbox on the way home from work today...... .. . .. . . ..
    Glad to hear you had a good time brother! I worked the whole weekend, 33.5 hours Sat-Mon, so I'm jealous....lol