Home Non Cigar Related

Gun advice

2»

Comments

• zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    Yeah, I just picked up another Sig 229 for $500, with three mags, both .40 and .357Sig barrels, original case, manual; still looks like new. It's the third I've picked up in that price range, and recently got a Sig 220 (.45) for $479. So there are definitely some great deals to be had. Not sure about what there might be in your area, but in Virginia we have vaguntrader.com, great way to find local deals.

Google finds http://texasguntrader.com/ - I can't judge this one from experience, but check it out.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    zoom6zoom:
    Yeah, I just picked up another Sig 229 for $500, with three mags, both .40 and .357Sig barrels, original case, manual; still looks like new. It's the third I've picked up in that price range, and recently got a Sig 220 (.45) for $479. So there are definitely some great deals to be had.
    Just incredible prices. People talk about how expensive the German guns are, but not at the moment. H&Ks and SIGs are going for dirt cheap right now if you know where to find them. Gunbroker.com is a good way to go, but as with any auction site, you gotta be sure of who you're buying from.