Home Ratings & Reviews

La Aurora 107

sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
The guys at wbfiller.com got some samples from the factory to review, so rossdavey, Hayblet, Rennie, and I each smoked a couple of the different vitolas. I was pretty bummed when I missed La Aurora's 107 promotion back in April where they gave a free 107 (with purchase) at participating B&Ms, so I was ecstatic when I heard that we were going to receive some samples.

I enjoyed the stick, which had some elements of vanilla and primarily flavors of cream and wood. It wasn't a complex smoke, with the flavors remaining pretty consistent throughout. It did, however, turn a bit bitter towards the end. I'm not sure what the price point is, but I would definitely pick some up at my B&M if it was around $6 or $7.

It was pretty exciting to have the company send us sticks to review and I sure as hell hope it happens more in the future. The reviews are below:

rossdavey.

Hayblet.

mine.

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    i ended up buying 2 of these since i missed the free stick. i smoked one that day and the other is still resting. apparently this is the fullest body La Aurora they have made. It's a solid medium / almost full stick. it was okay, but not amazing. i'm waiting to see how they rest up
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Hey Tony I'm not Mr. Pillow lol
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    Hayblet:
    LOL - Second that! His is Mr. Spencer ;)
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Hayblet:
    Dude, my bad, haha. I edited my post.
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    dennisking:
    i ended up buying 2 of these since i missed the free stick. i smoked one that day and the other is still resting. apparently this is the fullest body La Aurora they have made. It's a solid medium / almost full stick. it was okay, but not amazing. i'm waiting to see how they rest up
    That was kind of my impression after smoking it. It was a solid medium smoke that didn't really wow me.