Home Non Cigar Related

dogs do the darnest things

Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
like after getting groomed..they get mad, so they jump out of the car, get all cut up, then limp around the house making me feel bad that he was dumb enough to jump....thanks dog, i love you to

Comments

• RippRipp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 125
    Hahah Joey, my pup comes home in two weeks. Cant wait.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    congrats...what u getting? I have a husky obviously in the pic
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    A picture is worth a thousand words:

• Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    Photobucket

this is how my dog sleeps... also, my sister's shoes. not mine...
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    yeah...ur probably just saying its ur sisters shoes lol jk...well my dog sleeps with all his legs up in the air on his back...my friends who have huskys say the exact same thing!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    so Charlie, my boxer hurt his foot a while ago... he was limping on it pretty good for a day or so... then, in the middle of the day (I work from home) he decided he was fine and wanted to play... he has this tire that he chews on and he likes to fetch it... he comes out to my office and sits on the stoop with his tire until I come out... So he was freakin out wen I came out and wanted to play... no limp at all... we played for a good 45 minutes and he was runnin and jumpin... aka he was totally fine.... a few hours later my Fiance comes home and gets all motherly and asks him how his paw is in that baby talk way... and this dog, who was just running and jumping, I sh!t you not, put on a BIG limp as he walked across the floor to her... i burst out laughing... WTF is that? I mean, is he really smart enough to do that? cuz he was fine before and after...
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    lol, I have a dog that likes to sleep on his back, legs spread out like an airplane. His name is Jake, but he's also known by the nickname "sm.ut puppy" due to the way he's spread-eagle with the goods out when he sleeps.

EDIT - It seems we have a word filter on the forum now; seems "sm.ut" is filtered. Go figure