Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

cholmes8310 just blew my house up

Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
Booooom....I come oh home to find my dog sitting in front of the yard while the firefighters are cleaning up after controlling the explosion that arose from what used to be my home!

dang brother...seriously? I cant wait to get revenge

This guy goes out of his way to send me a awesome set of sticks,:
Freaking a CAMACHO PRE EMBARGO
Rocky Fusion MM
Cohiba(which I have never had one before so i cant wait to give it a shot
A fernandez signature series hecho a mano!
CAO Maduro...cant go wrong with CAO
5 Vegas Classic!

I cant thank you enough for your time and generosity...the pre embargo looks amazing along with the rest of the sticks...honestly , thankyou.
But watch out, cuz one day, you will come home to a pile of rubble!

Comments

• JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    Thats awesome man! All the BOTLs on here are just awesome lol.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    Booooom....I come oh home to find my dog sitting in front of the yard while the firefighters are cleaning up after controlling the explosion that arose from what used to be my home!

Rocky Fusion MM
    5 Vegas Classic!

I cant thank you enough for your time and generosity...the pre embargo looks amazing along with the rest of the sticks...honestly , thankyou.
    I saw your post in another thread talking about PE's, and you said you wished you had one but didn't jump on kelly's deal. I happened to have that one so I sent it to ya. Seriously, I hope you enjoy it. Glad to give it to a deserving BOTL. You're doing good stuff around here organizing for the troops.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    you gave me ur only one...bro, you really didnt have to do that at all...I feel horrible now! I cant wait to retaliate! but thankyou so much....Wish you lived in cali and we could have a herf in South lake tahoe!
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    you gave me ur only one...bro, you really didnt have to do that at all...I feel horrible now! I cant wait to retaliate! but thankyou so much....Wish you lived in cali and we could have a herf in South lake tahoe!
    Don't. Man, it's seriously at the bottom of my rotation. I got a Tat Red, VSG, AVO LE10, some limitado's, and a buncha other higher end stuff I want to smoke before it. I'll catch em on the next deal! Rather you have it and enjoy it.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    I am truly honored bro...when I do smoke it(wont be to long) ill give a full description and opions of it.

Thankyou so much
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Joeyjoe21_8:

No,
    He had two, he gave me the other one! Seriously generous BOTL right there!

Joeyjoe21_8:

Rocky Fusion MM
    5 Vegas Classic!

Hecho a Mano just means man made, not a vitola or a blend.
    It may mean rolled by man, but you get the idea.

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    That's awesome bro! Congrats in the bomb and props to cholmes for being one ridiculously generous bork! Man o man do I love this site!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Nice! Well done, Chase. Those PEs are pretty fantastic!
    ENFIDL:
    Congrats in the bomb and props to cholmes for being one ridiculously generous bork!
    What, exactly, is a bork? rofl. wtf?
    TatuajeVI:
    ENFIDL:
    Congrats in the bomb and props to cholmes for being one ridiculously generous bork!
    yeah... i've been called a lotta names, but never a bork? What exactly would that be? haha

edit**** i think BORK shoulda been BOTL. sad it took me that long to realize it was a fat-finger mistake. I thought Enfidl was coining a new phrase.
    I knew what he did, I just figured I'd point out his mistake so we could all have a good laugh. Bork. lol.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    TatuajeVI:
    I knew what he did, I just figured I'd point out his mistake so we could all have a good laugh. Bork. lol.
    I think that we should start calling each other Bork's just to screw with all the noobs on the site.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    Sandman1am:
    TatuajeVI:
    I think that we should start calling each other Bork's just to screw with all the noobs on the site.
    yes
    Alex Williams:
    Sandman1am:
    TatuajeVI:
    yes
    I second this you Borks lol.
    JSaint:
    Alex Williams:
    Sandman1am:
    TatuajeVI:
    yes
    Wouldnt this be super cool if we did this an it caught on and soon we all were called Borks.

Lol that would be pretty funny.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Fourtotheflush:
    JSaint:
    Alex Williams:
    Sandman1am:
    TatuajeVI:
    yes
    Wouldnt this be super cool if we did this an it caught on and soon we all were called Borks.

Too late it's already catching on.....BORKS for life!!!!
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    Sandman1am:
    Fourtotheflush:
    JSaint:
    Alex Williams:
    Sandman1am:
    TatuajeVI:
    yes

Too late it's already catching on.....BORKS for life!!!!
    In my opinion, you all are solid BORKs lol
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    you will all become one with the BORK

fantastic...
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    yeeen gorsh vern de yuumm deyishkadooo yee bormm de hurhday umm BORK BORK BORK

moose moose! here, moose!
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    BORKS = Big Ol Rolled Kickin' Sigar !!! Uummmm ...honey ...what did you put in my Sierra Mist !?!?!?
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    cholmes8310:
    TatuajeVI:
    ENFIDL:
    yeah... i've been called a lotta names, but never a bork? What exactly would that be? haha

edit**** i think BORK shoulda been BOTL. sad it took me that long to realize it was a fat-finger mistake. I thought Enfidl was coining a new phrase.
    That was def a fat finger moment. I didn't know what that meant and now I see I started it. Epic fail....lmao. Glad I could come up with something new for us all to call each other....
    I find it absolutely balls-to-the-wall awesome that you just realized you started the whole BORK thing. :-)
  • pnaylonpnaylon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 214
    God I just figured out the BORK thing ive been confused for months!
  • JonathanEJonathanE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 401
    Sandman1am:
    It works and continues to work. I only just now bothered to figure out where this all started, haha!

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    Just to remind people who the fat fingered lad was whom started this...and the michigan boys whom encouraged the use of the term to differentiate.
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    bearb:
    Just to remind people who the fat fingered lad was whom started this...and the michigan boys whom encouraged the use of the term to differentiate.
    Best necropost ever.

(And their nerdy plan worked. For a long time I didn't know, and couldn't figure out what it meant. But I did google it enough times eventually and read somehwere else, not ccom, that it was all the result of a fat fingered moment in a forum that was just soooo funny........... Nerds.)
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Bob Luken:
    bearb:
    Best necropost ever.

(And their nerdy plan worked. For a long time I didn't know, and couldn't figure out what it meant. But I did google it enough times eventually and read somehwere else, not ccom, that it was all the result of a fat fingered moment in a forum that was just soooo funny........... Nerds.)
    4 those who dont get it...bump