Home Non Cigar Related

College Football - so damn excited!!

2»

Comments

• cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    Alex Williams:
    cholmes8310:
    Alex Williams:
    WEAGLE WEAGLE WAR DAMN EAGLE!!! KICK EM IN THE BUTT BIG BLUE!!!

RAMMA JAMMA YELLOW HAMMA, GO TO HELL ALABAMA! :D
    yawwwwwnnnnn. We're on top right now. Undefeated AND National Champs. Unlike 2004.... haha. Sorry man. That was low. Auburn really should have been in the game that year. I will admit that.

about time you chimed in though. I kept waiting.
    damn... that one hurt! that is still a sore spot for me im not gonna lie. we got so RIPPED OFF. i cant wait for the iron bowl. when it starts gettin close, we gotta work out a good bet!
    i say we do it now, before you see Auburn start getting kicked around, Bama's still undefeated, and/or players get hurt. I don't want you wimping out on me. So let's work it out now. Whatcha thinkin?
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    fla-gypsy:
    Hayblet:
    fla-gypsy:
    All you Gator haters are in for another rude awakening. Go Gators!
    I used to like you Gypsy now I question your wisdom...
    Being from SC like you are I can understand that statement LOL.
    I was born and raised in FL Sir.
  • doromathdoromath Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 576
    dennisking:
    doromath:
    fla-gypsy:
    cholmes8310:
    fla-gypsy:
    All you Gator haters are in for another rude awakening. Go Gators!
    heard that last year... then the great Red Elephants rolled into Atlanta and stomped a mudhole in the Gators. I do think they'll be playing twice this year though. The power is shifting. Last few years, the East was the better division, but this year, I think the West will be stronger. Just makes the road to Atlanta easier for UF, since UT and UGA are both gonna struggle. Bama has to play UF in the regular season and then in the SECCG as well I bet.
    How soon you forget the previous year! We will be a force to be reckoned with.

+1!

I'm not surprised in the least at the selective (short?) memory of the Tide loyalists. Anything past 12 months and it's not worth metioning :p J/K!

In all serious I would contend it wasn't exactly a mudhole y'all stomped but it was a win. 'Bama played at the top of their game in the SEC and was the clear winnner, uncontested. Played another day it could have gone another way, but it didnt'.

As for OSU, I think I've heard the same hype about them EVERY season for the last 5 years, but maybe this year is different.

GO GATORS! :p
    Gators have won 3 national championship over the years
    Buckeye's have 7 national championships over the years
    Buckeyes have been Big 10 champs 35 times
    Gators have won 8 SEC championships
    to say the Buckeyes are overrated would be a mis-statement I think. Ohio is preliminarily ranked at 2 with the Gators at 6. the big surprise is that the Ducks are ranked 4th and I think they won't come close this year after so many people being kicked off the team

I'll give you that OSU has some great history, and they've definitely put up some great accomplisments over the schools existence. That's why I was careful to say the last 5 years and only disparage their recent performance. Which hasn't been terrible, just not up to the hype that the media gives them. I'll admit that my perspective is tainted because I was living up north in 2007, so I had my fill of Buckeye hype.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    I predict that ND will have a mediocre season and still get ranked ridiculously high and eek into a bowl game against a team they have no business playing...... Sorry. Had to vent.

I used to be a big ND fan, but they've turned that team into the joke of college football.
    dennisking:
    here ya go. This is the third SEC team that will beating OSU for a national title.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwBDCneTums&NR=1
    cholmes8310:
    Alex Williams:
    cholmes8310:
    Alex Williams:
    WEAGLE WEAGLE WAR DAMN EAGLE!!! KICK EM IN THE BUTT BIG BLUE!!!

RAMMA JAMMA YELLOW HAMMA, GO TO HELL ALABAMA! :D
    yawwwwwnnnnn. We're on top right now. Undefeated AND National Champs. Unlike 2004.... haha. Sorry man. That was low. Auburn really should have been in the game that year. I will admit that.

about time you chimed in though. I kept waiting.
    damn... that one hurt! that is still a sore spot for me im not gonna lie. we got so RIPPED OFF. i cant wait for the iron bowl. when it starts gettin close, we gotta work out a good bet!
    i say we do it now, before you see Auburn start getting kicked around, Bama's still undefeated, and/or players get hurt. I don't want you wimping out on me. So let's work it out now. Whatcha thinkin?
    Alex, still waiting!!! What's the bet boss?
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    cholmes8310:
    dennisking:
    here ya go. This is the third SEC team that will beating OSU for a national title.

The only team that stands a chance and I gotta tell ya, I'm still going for the Bucks. They may be rated #2 instead of #1 but that's okay. we have what it takes
    dennisking:
    cholmes8310:
    dennisking:

The only team that stands a chance and I gotta tell ya, I'm still going for the Bucks. They may be rated #2 instead of #1 but that's okay. we have what it takes
    I have no doubt OSU will win the Big Ten. That's never been their problem. The problem is just in the bowl game. I hope that trend continues! ROLL TIDE! 23 days till football
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    yes, only 23 days and I bought my big screen just in time!!