Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

My Post Count Contest! ----WINNER hayblet

zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
I've been here only a short period of time and only been a smoker of cigars since a week before I joined. This forum is the best, has the best BOTL's that are more than generous.

I've been bombed, I mean nuked by Joe(betasynn) and Evan(ejenne), and just repaid them for their generosity! TheCank got me my first trade and on the good traders list! Russ and brotheradam have sent me cigars as a welcome and new member to cigar. If I'm missing anyone I apologize. Thanks fellas!

This forum has taught me tons of stuff and all you guys have answered tons of my stupid questions. Thats why I'm already at 700+ posts in 6 months! A big thanks to everyone here!!!

On to the contest:

All you have to do is guess my favorite number! Simple game right?

Its funny, cause I was thinking of doing this game, and today is the day I need to do it, cause I checked my wallet this morning and had a certain amount of cash that made me say...yup, my contest is today!

I will end this contest on Monday, August 2nd, so that way everyone can get a chance to play. This is on the honor system and I have written down all my answers. I'm an honest guy! If no one has the exact numbers, the closest person will win the contest. You have to get the contest # correct to win the bonus questions.

You can edit your post, but there will be no more clues.

***CONTEST***

Guess exactly how much cash I have on me today? Clue: Its 3 digits.

***BONUS***

Tell me how many I have of each bill in my wallet, and I will add extra sticks if you guess correctly. Clue: I do not have any $2 or $10 bills.

***BONUS #2***

Guess my favorite football player. Clue: He is still in the NFL and does not play for the Texans!

Ok..................GO!

**********Hint to Bonus question, I have 17 bills in my wallet************

Edit on 7/23/10 at 9:38 am houston time

Ok I said no more clues, but after looking at all the answers, you guys need it, and need it badly. Dont you guys know I'm a gambler yet??? So feel free to change your post, if ya want.

FINAL CLUE

More than $500, but less than $1000

Comments