Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Saw IV - Legacy

JigsawJigsaw Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 37
By this point, most of you (or at least the ones hit by me) probably suspect who is behind Jigsaw. Some of you already know. Time has come for the old Jigglypuff to reveal himself and explain his motifs. My name is Stan Bogdanov, or as most of you know me on here - Renaissance_Man! Hahhaaaaaaaa! I am glad everybody enjoyed Saw as much as I enjoyed crafting the plan and making the boxes. I wanted to do this for several reasons - one, to say/show thanks to all the members on the forums that helped me when I was in need - whether with advice or by actually purchasing cigars from when I needed money; two, to entertain everybody and make people laugh and excite them; three, to show each other how great we can be towards other BOTL and how we always seem to be willing to help; four, to make us appreciate cigars more (looking at you Krieg ;)) and appreciate the cool place we have here on CCOM's forum boards. I think this has all been more than successful! Thank you all for participating in this and cheers to all the great BOTL on this forum! This has been great!

Now, there is a "IV" in the title of this post for a reason ;). Maybe, I am "leaving", but this does not mean Jigsaw is dead! Just as Kramer died in the movies, and his apprentice continued his legacy, so do I have someone that will take over the account! His name (nor the name of the other people that contributed behind the scenes) will not be shared at this point. So... Be ware! I know for a fact the new Jigsaw will strike back and strike hard! It may not be today, it may not be tomorrow, but the game will always be on. The puzzle will be here ;)!!!

p.s. Do not send me any cigars pls LOL. No bombs to me. I used whatever I had left (with some help from a few brothers here) from my sale to send away in this game. Right now, I just have a small, maxed out, 20-count humi with just my favorite sticks in. I'm not looking to get anything out of this or looking to buy another humi or tupperware :). I am perfectly happy where I am (unless you send me an Opus X or Camacho Liberty which I'll say yes to ;) hahahaa). The most important things in my life right now are my family, my job, and my gf so that's where my finances are going to. In any case - thanks to you all again! And cheers! I'll still be on the forums with my regular account so this is by no means a Good Bye!

Comments