Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Saw IV - JSaint VS surfingzeeko (Complete - Packages received)

Comments

• illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    This game is awesome, so well executed too
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    Come on Jigsaw your just ripping off the last jigsaw...... what's next are you going to sneak up on some teenagers making out?
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    JSaint:
    Jigsaw:
    JSaint:
    I will definitely wait before I buy my Phillie for the confirmation from Jigsaw lol.
    Buy whatever you want. I only require that you smoke one.
    Ok I wont break the bank on a 5pk for 4 phillies that I will not smoke lol.
    Don't be cheap buy the 5 pack and send the rest to................Kreig!!!! I heard he likes these just as much as the SS. It's a win win situation. You get to fullfil your part of the game and you get to pass on some sticks to one of our BORKs. Hook it up!
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    Sandman1am:
    JSaint:
    Jigsaw:
    JSaint:
    I will definitely wait before I buy my Phillie for the confirmation from Jigsaw lol.
    Buy whatever you want. I only require that you smoke one.
    Ok I wont break the bank on a 5pk for 4 phillies that I will not smoke lol.
    Don't be cheap buy the 5 pack and send the rest to................Kreig!!!! I heard he likes these just as much as the SS. It's a win win situation. You get to fullfil your part of the game and you get to pass on some sticks to one of our BORKs. Hook it up!
    Lol I only had $15 so I bought a White Owl Blunt and an Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente King to make up for my pain later lol. And Jigsaw you sick *** I will be posting pictures momentarily! lol.
    Ok so before I start posting the pictures I have to say that I made a huge mistake about the cigar I was supposed to grab. So heres the story. I walk into my local gas station and one of my old friends is in there buying gas. I stop and talk to him for a bit before I grab the destined machine rolled cigar that will be smoked. As he leaves I grab a swisher sweet not remembering it was supposed to be a White Owl or Phillie. I proceed to come home light it up start writing the review and bam I realize I just smoked this whole damn swisher when it was supposed to be a damned White Owl or Phillie. I feel like a complete idiot and tell my gf that we are going to my B&M to get the right thing. Horrible...just horrible. I grabbed a White Owl while there and an Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente King to make up for this horrible mistake lol. Well pictures when photobucket quits taking its sweet time.
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    JSaint:
    Ok so before I start posting the pictures I have to say that I made a huge mistake about the cigar I was supposed to grab. So heres the story. I walk into my local gas station and one of my old friends is in there buying gas. I stop and talk to him for a bit before I grab the destined machine rolled cigar that will be smoked. As he leaves I grab a swisher sweet not remembering it was supposed to be a White Owl or Phillie. I proceed to come home light it up start writing the review and bam I realize I just smoked this whole damn swisher when it was supposed to be a damned White Owl or Phillie. I feel like a complete idiot and tell my gf that we are going to my B&M to get the right thing. Horrible...just horrible. I grabbed a White Owl while there and an Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente King to make up for this horrible mistake lol. Well pictures when photobucket quits taking its sweet time.
    epic
    Ok heres the link because there are 10 pictures. http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v64/reonmaster/Jigsaw/ Now the reviews: Swisher Sweet Pre-Light: Sweet from the foot like I figured. Lots of tobacco was falling out of the foot which I guess was good lol. Because I didnt have to smoke it. 1st/3rd: Absolutely horrible taste. Its like a sweet bitterness which is badddd. No flavor through the nose except for the bitterness. I cant take a draw without wanthing to put it out and I spit ever draw lol. Halfway Through: Still the same nasty sweet bitterness nothing is changing which is what I expected. The Last Third: Hit hard with a nasty acrid taste of burning nasty paper. It was so bitter I dropped the cigar. The only good thing about this damned thing was an even burn all the way through lol. Next is the White Owl Vanilla Blunt Xtra: Prelight: Draw is easy. Sweet taste before light. Cigar is squishy. Regreting the screw up with the swisher. Light: Again a sweet bitter taste. Absolutely horrible. Atleast the aroma is ok to be around. 1st/3rd: Same horrible after taste. Spitting every single puff. Very little vanilla taste. Very acrid taste. 2nd/3rd: Same and I will assume the last 3rd will be the same too. Absolutely horrible. Again the only good thing was an even burn. Yuck!! My taste buds are destroyeddddd. Ugh lol.
    What a trooper lol
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    so u smoked both a swisher and a white owl??
    that last pic u seem about 5 seconds away from puking your guts out, lol, priceless...I still have some swishers left over...want me to send them on over to ya? :)
    Krieg:
    so u smoked both a swisher and a white owl??
    lol yea i smoked both....i was pissed. and i was pretty sick lol. two of those things omg its horrible.
    lol i am good. i dont want any more machine rolled! lol
    Now I want to know what I have to do :/
    surfingzeeko:
    Now I want to know what I have to do :/
    Cant be any worse than smokin two machine rolled gars lol. dont wanna jinx it though =p.
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    Maybe something like run a full box of cigars through a table saw? That's the cigar equivalent to hacksawing off your own foot right?
  • JigsawJigsaw Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 37
    surfingzeeko, or Mike. You don't know me, but I know you. You are also relatively new and have an outstanding reputation within this community. But how far will you go before you turn your back on your Brothers of the Leaf? Through Jason's sacrifice of his own palate, he has earned you the box that you are about to receive from my contact. You are to take pictures of the box and its contents. In it will be a letter of instructions, the hopes and dreams of every aspiring cigar aficionado, and another item. Don't worry, there won't be any traps...or will there?

Will you choose to snuff out your own dreams...or dash Jason's hopes completely? Let the games begin.
    wwestern:
    Maybe something like run a full box of cigars through a table saw? That's the cigar equivalent to hacksawing off your own foot right?
    that would be pretty messed up, considering I've never been able to buy a full box lol
    Jigsaw:
    surfingzeeko, or Mike. You don't know me, but I know you. You are also relatively new and have an outstanding reputation within this community. But how far will you go before you turn your back on your Brothers of the Leaf? Through Jason's sacrifice of his own palate, he has earned you the box that you are about to receive from my contact. You are to take pictures of the box and its contents. In it will be a letter of instructions, the hopes and dreams of every aspiring cigar aficionado, and another item. Don't worry, there won't be any traps...or will there?

Will you choose to snuff out your own dreams...or dash Jason's hopes completely? Let the games begin.
    Moral dilemma's. sweet. I am anxious and scared to see this box.
    Oooo snap lol.
    JSaint:
    Oooo snap lol.
    yeah I think I would rather have smoked the white owl than endure the mental torture this is going to be. From what jigsaw said, it seems like I have to pick between me receiving cigars off my wish list, or you receiving cigars from your wish list. it's gonna be messed up, whatever it ends up being.
    Yikes. I hope its not that lol.
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    Pretty good stuff so far. Can't wait to see where this is headed.
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    Man these are some good ideas !
    Contact has mailed off the box, Mike. Expect to make a big decision Friday.

USPS 03100480000274930443
    Bleh i woke up this morning with the worst dry mouth ever lol.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    JSAINT you are one hell of a BORK! Swisher and White Owl. The more crap this crazy Jigsaw does the more I'm thankful all I had to do was sacrifice one of my Ruinations. It can be replaced my palate can not. Surfingzeeko gl brother!
    ENFIDL:
    JSAINT you are one hell of a BORK! Swisher and White Owl. The more crap this crazy Jigsaw does the more I'm thankful all I had to do was sacrifice one of my Ruinations. It can be replaced my palate can not. Surfingzeeko gl brother!
    Ain't that the truth, I'm still trying to get over that swisher ;)
    lol Yea you got lucky ENFIDL. God that was the worst thing I have ever done since I started smoking cigars lol. Never again!
    Tracker says it was delivered at 1 pm. Miiiike. Where are you? Ha ha ha.
    To Jigsaw:
    You are a ***. pictures coming shortly.