Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Looking for...(found it)***closed***

zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
Hey guys, I wanted to see if anyone was up for a trade. I'm looking for a few sticks and if anyone has an extra one for me to trade with. These are cigars I've wanted to try now for quite some time, but just never got my hands on them. I did just cross of the tat havana nobles recently. Again, just looking for one or two at most of each. My budget is tight now, so I cant just buy some from the local.

5 vegas gold maduro robusto/toro
Cain Nub Maduro
Graycliff DE
Oliva V Belicoso or Double Robusto
Tat Red Tubo

PM me if ya have these and what you would like. I would really like to just make one or two trades just to save on shipping, but if you have em all, even better.

thanks

Shawn

Comments

• FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    zeebra:
    Hey guys, I wanted to see if anyone was up for a trade. I'm looking for a few sticks and if anyone has an extra one for me to trade with. These are cigars I've wanted to try now for quite some time, but just never got my hands on them. I did just cross of the tat havana nobles recently. Again, just looking for one or two at most of each. My budget is tight now, so I cant just buy some from the local.

Cain Nub Maduro
    Graycliff DE
    Tat Red Tubo

PM me if ya have these and what you would like. I would really like to just make one or two trades just to save on shipping, but if you have em all, even better.

thanks

Shawn

Ive got nada

• wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    I got 4-5 of the cain nub maduros hoss if ya wanna trade for em shoot me a pm. I got a red tubo if you want I'll post pics but thats as far as it goes;p
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    zeebra:

Cain Nub Maduro
    Graycliff DE
    Tat Red Tubo

thanks

Shawn

I have 3 of the 5...... PM too you my friend.
    wwestern:
    I got 4-5 of the cain nub maduros hoss if ya wanna trade for em shoot me a pm. I got a red tubo if you want I'll post pics but thats as far as it goes;p

PM to you.....
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Thanks fellas. Pm to you both.
    Back at you......
    right back to ya
    On its way back......
    firetruckguy:
    On its way back......